• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cylon Raider

Reactions: deepstrasz
This is the Cylon Raider form Battlestar Galactica.

Origional model and texture
by Coxxon
[email protected]

coxxon had posted these for public use on www.scifi-meshes.com

I just converted his model and modified the texture, animation and did some minor model adjustments.

I hope you all like it.

SYC.

Keywords:
BSG, Battlestar, Galactica, Space, ship, fighter, cylon, rader, raider
Contents

Cylon Raider (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf:Author permission shown. General Frank: Model works fine and performs okay ingame.

M

Werewulf:Author permission shown.

General Frank: Model works fine and performs okay ingame.

syc

syc

Level 8
Yeh, if I had lightwave or 3ds I would try to make a slightly lower pollycount. But these were premade and there were a few people waiting for them. And they do look great :).

These were actually the lowest pollycount I could find :p. The viper was 400kb in 3ds and the next smallest one was 32meg.

Level 35
I like thease models, but yeah.. they have a lot of polyes, and I think (I dunno Battlestar Galactica) you should add a spell animation, where they launch rockets, and you should fix the death animation by adding an explosion when they hit the ground (or get Coxxon to fix them)

syc

syc

Level 8
Well Coxxon just made them for anyoone. I found that these were the lowest polly models out there for BSG.

I would prefer having the ship scale to 0 rather than crash cause they are supposed to be inspace. But my animation skills are pretty crappy.