• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CW_Deathknight.BLP

DK_01-3.png
DK_02-3.png
DK_03-3.png

A little project of mine :D I reckon it turned out ok ;)

Please be aware, this is an optimised 256x256 version for use in-game. For a 512x512 Full quality version, click here

Keywords:
Arthas, Death, Knight, Soldier, Dark, World, of, Warcraft, evil, blue, lightning, thunder
Contents

Death Knight (Texture)

Reviews
10:51, 23rd Jun 2009 Hawkwing: The skull on the cape could have been better, but the rest of the armour makes up for that. This is an incredible skin. I especially love the eyes.
Level 2
Wow!

What to say about this one...nothing new that my post on your crusader skin doesn't cover besides wow!
5/5
+rep

-Wolfangel

Level 4
Great Skin,i think everything on it is well done except the decoration of his armor,as you should know the Death Knight got some more skulls etc especially on his shoulders and up feet...But nice work anyways.

Level 4
I can I use this in ym first RPG? The skin is great and I love the face and eyes. Like a DK had sex with gordon freeman then had the baby bleesed by chuck norris and leeroy jenkins :cool::grin::xxd::wink::cute::gg: They agree!

Level 4
Can you make one withouth the blade? I want to use one as the Ebon watcher for my current project.

Level 30

It's not really something that can be fixed by editing this skin alone. In order to make the Arthas skin show up normally on those models I'd have to revert parts of my skin into their original state which would just be silly :/

Theres two ways you can fix this bug though! :)

First Way:
With this method, your essentially re-importing the Arthas model with a different skin path so that it doesn't overwrite the models using the original skin.

1. Export the arthas model from the MPQ (With THIS tool)
2. Change the path of the texture it uses to "DK_Arthas.blp" or something (With THIS tool)
3. Rename this skin to "DK_Arthas.blp"
4. Import the new arthas model and skin into your map.

Second Way:

Send a request to the maker of the models to make a version that doesn't use the Arthas.blp skin :)

I hope this helps!