• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Customizing heros?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hi i played comic hero wars and the heros in it look exactly look hulk and the real superheros. I looked on object editor and everyewhere i cudnt find a place to make it look like that. somone told me i have to "make" them byself but what program and where can i do that? I want to makie a game with those heros in it and i cant copy them from the comic heros game for some reason when i open it says Trigger data is invalid whats that mean to?

Level 22
You might check out the modeling forum.

Basically, there are a bunch of programs out there that allow you to create 3d models that you can use in games.
I'm not well versed in this area myself, but you should be able to find some tutorials on where to get started.

Level 2
in my map i have a couple custom units I didn't make but i downloaded them of this site under models and put them in for the Art- model file under the object editor. If that helps at all

Level 36
Well, for starters, here's the tutorial section for modeling.

And here's the modeling forum for any additional questions
  • Make sure not to ask questions in the tutorial submission forum!

And about opening the map, well you probably shouldn't go through other people's maps and copying stuff without their permission. But the reason you can't open it is because it's protected, and although there are several programs that can remove this protection so you can open the map, they are not supported here.

Status
Not open for further replies.