• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Customized Hero Spells System v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
If you use this system please give credits to the creator (me, name: PippoKiller). If you find any bug or have any advice, let's send me an e-mail at the email adress: [email protected]
Take items with the hero for add spells
Leave item with the other strange unit to lose spells
Click on an item in the strange unit to upgrade your spell at cost of 1 wood
(To gain wood write greedisgood + Number)

Thanks for testing

by PippoKiller

Keywords:
custom customized hero heroes spell ability with item items
Contents

Customized Hero Spells System (Map)

Reviews
11:52, 14th Jun 2010 Hanky: Nice idea with the system but there are two things that should be improved: - the system have to be MUI and as far I can see it isn't - add some more documentation how to use your system and also how to import it etc...

M

11:52, 14th Jun 2010
Hanky:
Nice idea with the system but there are two things that should be improved:
- the system have to be MUI and as far I can see it isn't
- add some more documentation how to use your system and also how to import it etc.

After you have done those improvements feel free to contact one of our spell moderators to review your system again.

Level 2
works great... I think. I am not skilled at spell making, but everything works ok. Didn't notice any "strange" things...

btw, is there any chance to make spells based on type of hero? Example: in RPGs, Strength heroes can't use spells such as Starfall or Reign of Chaos? thanks.

Level 13
works great... I think. I am not skilled at spell making, but everything works ok. Didn't notice any "strange" things...

btw, is there any chance to make spells based on type of hero? Example: in RPGs, Strength heroes can't use spells such as Starfall or Reign of Chaos? thanks.

You sould do it with another trigger...do you know how to use trigger?
This system is simple...you can learn much with it...

Level 2
I think I could do it. I am not very experienced with triggers, but simple systems and spells shouldn't be problem, specially if I only need to change few things in already created system\spell.

if you could give me links to some tutorials (I am interested in learning triggering, but I just don't have enough free time for it :( ) I would be very thankful to you.

Level 13
I think I could do it. I am not very experienced with triggers, but simple systems and spells shouldn't be problem, specially if I only need to change few things in already created system\spell.

if you could give me links to some tutorials (I am interested in learning triggering, but I just don't have enough free time for it :( ) I would be very thankful to you.

add me to msn i will teach you how to do it...