• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Custom user groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
Indeed. Such groups already exist here at our Hive:
  • JASS Student
  • Melee Student
  • Medivh's Tower Community
  • Hosted Project: War3 WoW
  • Hive Mailing List
  • Roleplaying Forums
  • The Bestiary

• The groups may be joined using one's UserCP.

• At the present time no icons exist in our postbits to indicate group memberships: users' public profiles must be examined.

• Over time, the creation of additional similar groups is certain.

• The available perks (chat rooms, etc.) have been discussed by Ralle and myself. Stay tuned.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
beast_boy_bets, although the joke had potential, this is not the place for it since this is for actual site descussions and not for random jokes on topics.

H1v3Suxcks, do not just randomly spam with "lol"s since that is not constructive and does not help this topic go anywhere. If you want to show the author of a comment that you liked the comment, please send a private message to the person in question and not just submit "spam" to the thread.

DesKaladA, you are not a moderator here and thus please leave any rule breaking to us to deal with. You can help us though by using the handy "report post" function we have on this site which is the correct way to deal with such posts like ragingspeedhorn did. It is just that by pointing out someones mistakes, especially in the way you did it, it can encourage the topic to be come even more off topic.

Now please remain on topic and rember to be reasonably serious about your posts.

I had this idea once too...I dicided I wasnt really any good. One thing I think would be OK is if you could make chatrooms like the pastebin, that only last one day or less, required a password, and you could only make one per a week. Somtimes I want to have a private convorsation with a few people.

EDIT: Allthough I would but it at the bottom of the list and do other things first.

Level 15
you know...
ralle bob and who ever els help run the backend backend
is really bussy
now if you want your won clan there is always phpnkue
i'll start work on a custum version for all of the people who want custum user groops (chek the thec stuff form for some info)

you know...
Ralle, Bob, and whoever else helps run the backend are really busy.
Now if you want your own clan, there is always phpnuke.
I'll start working on a custom version for all of the people who want custom user groups (check the tech stuff forum for some info)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.