• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Team Hero Survival

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: FeelMyRash
This is a tryout for an improved Version of "hoihoi8s Custom Hero Survival v1.21". The map was increadibly fun and I wanted to make an improved version with my brother. Here are some of the key features of the game:

- Select a Hero
- Buy an ability from a large selection of abilities
- Buy Items or Tomes
- Defend 15 Waves of creeps

Defeat Conditions:
- All Players are dead at once

Note:
This is an Alpha version and not yet finished. We would greaty appreciate any feedback via [email protected]
Contents

Custom Team Hero Survival (Map)

Reviews
Paillan
First, how playable is the map? early mode maps should go here instead of the map section Map Development . Second, how different is your map from hohoi's? aside from the team thing, is there anything new? Third, you should rework that description...
Level 19
First, how playable is the map? early mode maps should go here instead of the map section Map Development .
Second, how different is your map from hohoi's? aside from the team thing, is there anything new?
Third, you should rework that description, use some of the guides I always put in the reviews.
Finally, add some screenshots to appeal more to possible players.
Set to Awaiting update
======================================================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

A changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!
Exchange!

Level 2
Hey Pallian,

thanks for the helpful feedback! I would like to update the map and apply your suggestions but I cannot figure out how to edit my map description or where to update the actual map file.

Kind Regards

First, how playable is the map? early mode maps should go here instead of the map section Map Development .
Second, how different is your map from hohoi's? aside from the team thing, is there anything new?
Third, you should rework that description, use some of the guides I always put in the reviews.
Finally, add some screenshots to appeal more to possible players.
Set to Awaiting update
======================================================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

A changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!
Exchange!