• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Custom Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
How do i make a custom spell?????? (e.g a effect what i downloaded and i want it to use it as a spell Divine Shield)

And How Do i use costom projectiles on Towers :)

Level 24
First of all you need to import the right skins and stuff (remember paths!!! importat!).
Then go to object editor and change the model of the effect, for the missile effect u gotta go on units in object editor and then when u clicked a unit go down to attack section there u can change the model.

Btw i'd suggest u start expirimenting with the object editor first and get to know it, its really not that hard...

Level 3
HOW TO OPEN PC ????

why dont you guys explore some in world editor first

LOL HOW TO OPEN PC ?!!! lol realy lol !!!!!

EDIT:
how do costom spells

ok ive figuerd out units now triggers...
i know some triggers

Do NOT double-post. Use the Edit Post button. And stop using caps on posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.