• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

custom soundsets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, just go to your Sound Editor and find a soundset that you will not use in the game. For example, Archer. Right click on each of the sound and "Use external sound". This will replace that sound with the sound you just selected. Up to the number of sounds you are going to add, you might want to switch to a fitting unit, because not all of the units have "Pissed"/"Warcry".

Level 16
I think not i tried to do this coz i found some HOS soundsets(yes i am a mod fan) for the grunt and i found no way to use it beside replacing the original.

Level 6
Yes, there is no other way than only replacing. Well, at some point you can choose some other unit to replace sounds, one you won't need at all, like a skink or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.