• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Hero AI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I already posted this in world editor zone, but I wanted to post it here as well, in case someone might be able to help.

I'm adding a hero to the allied/enemy teams. How do I get that custom hero to have the normal AI of that team? For example, I'm working on the Orc Mission 3, Cry of the Warsong, and I added a hero to the Warsong Clan team. How do I make that hero have the same AI as the rest of the team?

Edit: These are the triggers I'm trying to use. I know it's wrong, I'm just testing out stuff to see if anything works.

• Warsong Commander Attack
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit leaves FailsafeTowerGrom2 <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Triggering unit) Equal to Grom
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by Player 4 (Purple)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Order Commander 0177 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Center of PingBlue <gen>)
          • Unit - Order Commander 0177 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Center of PingGray <gen>)
          • Unit - Order Commander 0177 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Center of PingGreen <gen>)
          • Unit - Order Commander 0177 <gen> to Attack-Move To (Center of PingLightBlue <gen>)
Edit: Also, the first time the hero attacks the human bases, after he dies and revives, he doesn't go out again. Even though I'm pretty sure I set it as a loop, the custom hero doesn't go out to attack anything when Grom leaves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.