• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Game Interface not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am having trouble with the Custom Game interface (CGI) working in game.

I have had the CGI working on previous versions of a map i am making, but i am not sure why it is not working now. I do not wish to revert back to an old map due to time lost.

Any help would be appreciated.

Attempts:
I have tried removing all triggers: Still not working. Only default display

I have tried unchecking and checking the Use Custom interface button and re-inputting the data: Still not working

Level 9
Check twice if you are playing the same map. Sometimes people have an additional map with the same name in another or the same directory and play it accidently instead. Check if CGI is working on another maps/older versions. Finally, if everything fails, you could attach the map so I can have a look.
If you're afraid someone will crib/rip your ideas, you can copy the map, remove all custom data, and then attach it.

Level 3
Check twice if you are playing the same map. Sometimes people have an additional map with the same name in another or the same directory and play it accidently instead. Check if CGI is working on another maps/older versions. Finally, if everything fails, you could attach the map so I can have a look.
If you're afraid someone will crib/rip your ideas, you can copy the map, remove all custom data, and then attach it.
Thanks for the advice/offer...

I couldn't find the error, so i loaded an old map and imported the triggers over. Luckily, most of the triggers did not break from the transfer and i only spent like 3 hours to get back to where i was on the other material. I was really expecting a lot more trigger errors from the swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.