• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Castle Defense

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I WILL MAKE A SHORT DESCRIPTION:
this is a team survirval map.
you need to survive and attack the hordes of demons and orcs.
and help your allies to defeat the camps of orcs.
you must build mills and banks in special plaes to make money.
and finally you need to build an army to defeat the enemy.

So thanks for playing my map and sorry for my bad english xD
min players to survive (3)

Keywords:
survival, build, custom.
Contents

Custom Castle Defense (Map)

Reviews
08:31, 1st Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 16
...It's not 'your' Map. Srsly. Remove that from Description for starters.

And unprotected means Free-to-Edit. Light Protection means Free-to-Learn.
And I doubt the highly skilled modders of Hive would ever "steal" this.

Level 16
I quoted the Map Submission Rules of Hive. The ones with Red means that you have broke it.

Hive's Map Submission Rules said:
Original Work
Maps must be significantly worked on, or entirely created, by their submitter.

(You have yet to show us a proof that you are allowed to edit this)

Originality
Maps must be distinctively different from other maps in concept. This may include story, gameplay, goals, etc, but restricts maps which are effectively clones of older versions, such as most LOAP and Footman Wars maps.

Gameplay
Maps must be fairly fun and decently balanced.

Presentation
Maps must have adequate spelling and grammar. Maps must contain a valid author and map name. Maps must contain a proper description of what the map is about.
(I see no decent Description here)

Seriously. I'm just acting nice now. Those that broke the rules usually just got reported.

Level 4
play the map and comment later
please don't say that :(

Hehe... please don't say that you stole this map from the original user without his or her consent... I have played the original Custom Castle Defense from RoC and his/her remake in TFT. No offense buddy, but you stole this map. Although it is unprotected in your description you claim that you made it, asking for permission to edit this with your permission.

Level 28
Hehe... please don't say that you stole this map from the original user without his or her consent... I have played the original Custom Castle Defense from RoC and his/her remake in TFT. No offense buddy, but you stole this map. Although it is unprotected in your description you claim that you made it, asking for permission to edit this with your permission.

Explain this, GONZALORD.
Did you or did you not steal the map (editing without permission and saying you made it is stealing)?

Level 28
It is a problem if you did not get permission from the original author, yes.
You also didn't "perfectione" it, as there are still a lot of leaks left (I'm guessing the original triggers didn't have leaks and all your triggers do, meaning you're the one who 'ruined' the map concerning triggers).
The terrain is (still) not really good, adding models is just an aesthetic thing and shouldn't be counted as 'editing a map', it takes no skill at all.

Are you Netforce2k4?