• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Castle Defense 3.0.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: FeelMyRash
xMagiCorDx presents!

Custom Castle Defense 3 Beta
Created by Netforce2k4 & xMagiCorDx

Map Info

A castle defense by Netforce2k4, construct a base by building Mills for income and upgrading. Summon troops to fight the orcs and destroy all living Great Halls.

Features

Some systems and information about the map itself.

• Up to 10 players
  • Multiboard
  • Lots of buildings to be built
  • Research Abilities
  • Human, Orc, Undead, Night Elf Heroes (Up to 2 per player)
  • Kick System

And much more to be met in the game!

Some other stuff about map

This map is created by Netforce2k4 (Clan BoM) who stopped updating, so i carry on with the map as permission granted. The map is quite hard, so building as a group or pairs might help.

Screenshots and Videos

Image Description:
This is what he replied to my question, enable me to continue with the map.

29wwdis.jpg

Image Description:
Coming soon! I am currently finding good teamwork, gameplay to show everyone.

Video Description:
I am currently thinking of making one, so please be patient!

Change Log

Added:
  • -
  • -
  • -
Removed:
  • -
  • -
  • -
Fixed:
  • -
  • -
  • -
Changed:
  • -
  • -
  • -

Credits

Special Thanks:
  • Netforce4k2
  • Clan BoM

Models:
  • HappyTauren
Skins:
  • -
Icons:
  • Marenko
  • Anachron
Tutorial/Systems
  • Vexorian
  • N1ghthawk
Loading Screen/Map Preview Image:
  • -
Other:
  • -

Author's notes

Sorry if your name wasn't written on the Credits or spelled wrongly! My first time uploading a resources to Hive, I read some rules and followed it. Was granted permission to edit the map. This map is still on Beta, so it's not completed yet, I wanted to know if the map works smoothly and such.

Map is protected & optimized to keep the map size small as possible so to download faster in LAN gaming.
Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
Custom, Castle, Defense, Netforce2k4, c, u, s, t, o, m, l, e, d, n, f
Contents

Custom Castle Defense 3.0.1 (Map)

Reviews
Date: 19:05:08 23-Jan-12 Map Moderator: -Kobas- Map Status: Rejected 1/5 Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message! Rejection Reasons: Map triggers are bad (Broken, leaks, not optimized)! Useful Links: The Important Site...

M

Date: 19:05:08 23-Jan-12
Map Moderator: -Kobas-
Map Status: Rejected 1/5
Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message!

Rejection Reasons:
Map triggers are bad (Broken, leaks, not optimized)!

Useful Links:
The Important Site Rules.
You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your maps.
Need help with triggers/memory leaks? Make a thread in the Triggers & Scripts Section.
Got any World Editor related questions? Make a thread in the World Editor Help Zone Section.
Got any Requests (Terrain, resources, spells, systems, loading screens...)? Make a thread in the Requests Section.
The Important Site Tutorials.
If you have any complaints or questions about your map, please make a thread here:Map Resource Moderation.

Comment: Clean leaks, remove Do Nothing from your triggers, and try to improve nested if then else conditions (you group actions in each "then" block, instead, just once at the end).