• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Campaign Voice Lines Query

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
I just saw 2 videos from someone on youtube who is posting content about his (upcoming?) Reforged custom campaign.

Was just curious if anyone knew if the voice acting used is from some other Blizz game, since I am not familiar with WoW/HotS/Hearthstone. I assumed it was taken from somewhere since it was top quality voice work, but it seemed so specific to the cinematics that it may have been user made.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
They are quotes from various Warcraft games...
You can even tell how they are not even talking like normal creatures. No particular emotion between the lines. It's random.

I have a feeling this thread is just meant to advertise the videos since many voice lines are obviously from Warcraft III.

Level 23
Well, I recognized some quotes, but I haven't played games like Hots or Hearthstone, so I wasn't sure if they were user made or not (user made would precisely have no particular emotion, since it would all be amateur stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.