• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Campaign Correct Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi guys.

First off just to let you know even though I've been playing Warcraft games for years most of game Warcraft knowledge comes from WoW. I did play Warcraft 3 several times but I'm really bad at this genre (Struggle vs normal AI, sometimes cheats are required for campaign, I'm noob). However I did cheat my way in the full W3 Campaign and loved it. I really love W's lore and so I'm keen to try some custom campaigns! Many of them look really good and I look forward to play them, however I'm struggling with something..

My struggle is just that I kinda wanted to play them in the right order. Basically, since I'm a bit lazy to finish the books, I wanted to get a full look at W's Lore by playing the game in custom campaign. Of course I'm aware that there probably isn't a full Warcraft lore but I want to try and make the most of it.

So can anyone, who knows the lore and knows the maps, recommend me the Campaigns I should play in they're right order? I know it sounds a bit much to ask, since Warcraft's lore is gigantic and complex, but If anyone can help make my life easier I'd appreciate it alot! I'm also considering going through the original campaign again (trying without cheating this time) so it would work nicely since I can include them in the order!

Thanks in advance!

Level 1

Hey! Thanks, that is kinda what I was looking for :) I'll look into it!

If you like the lore, I recommend the Warcraft books.

Hi! Yes, I got 1 big book that I need to read but still haven't gotten the courage to pick it up! Playing it on W3 would probably make me more motivated, hence me asking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.