• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom C&C models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I have 14 unit model requests for the popular 1995 game Command -&- Conquer. Here are the icons and an appropriate picture of my requests;
UNITS
Mobile Construction Vehicle (MCV)
MCV.GIF

Nod Chemical Warrior/Trooper
ChemWarrior.GIF

STRUCTURES
Communications Center
hqicnh.gif

Temple of Nod
Temple.GIF

GDI Advanced Communications Center
AdvComm.GIF

COMPLETED MODEL REQUESTS
Sandbag Barriers answered by Kofi_Banan
Sandbags.GIF

Nod Stealth Tank answered by Illidan(evil)x
StealthTank.GIF

Nod Recon Bike answered by Illidan(evil)x
ReconBike.GIF

GDI Advanced Guard Tower answered by Illidan(evil)x
AdvGuard.GIF

Power Plant answered by Illidan(evil)x
Power.GIF

Advanced Power Plant answered by Illidan(evil)x
AdvPower.GIF

GDI Weapons Factory answered by Illidan(evil)x
WeaponsFactory.GIF

GDI Humvee answered by Kofi_Banan
HMMWV.GIF

Concrete Wall answered by, well...me, zt2211
Concrete.GIF

If anyone would like to help me by making a model based off of one of these images, I would be very grateful and will give them credit in my map for their contribution!

Last edited:
Level 6
Here ya go.
Based on ingame screenshots

Texture Path:

Textures\CommandAndConquer.blp

Made the Advanced Guard Tower and the Weapons Factory too :thumbs_up:

Awesome! Thanks, Illidan! Great models, they look exactly like the originals. Four down, ten to go!

Heck ya! And the whole zip file is only 49 kb? WEWT

If you think that's good, you should take a look at Illidan's Project RA. He makes these models that look great, but have an absurdly small size!

Level 12
Yeah I saw those. They are sweet. I wonder how he gets them so detailed but still small?

*coughcoughMCVcoughcough*

EDIT: Illidan soem of these are missing animations. For instance, the Weapons factory has no build and the advanced guard tower is missing attack. The factory could just have smoke coming out of its things then a second anim that could play when it finishes building something that opens the door. The guard tower just needs like a smoke emitter somewhere in the turret. Did you just forget those?

Level 13
Okay first dude, wtf ? He just gave us like 15 models, dont b*tch about some retarded gun boat if ZT needs the damn thing he'll post here saying so, i dont think pissing off illidan by asking for models he has exclusively NOT RELEASED will help anyone, if you need this model so bad please PM HIM. Its there so off topic randomness like this doesnt happen.

Whats more, he already made a destroyer model AND Kofi_banan made a BATTLESHIP model both are modern, both are in the reasource database and both look like the damn gunboat.

Level 12
Wth are you talking about massive? I am asking for a model from him. What is wrong with that. never did I "bitch" about anything. I asked him once, ONE TIME, for the model. Its not like I ask him every other post. And did I really piss him off? I dont think that someone asking for a model pissed him off or he would have said so and I would have backed off. And one more thing, how is asking for a command and conquer model, in a command and conquer request thread, in the request forums off topic? Oh, and please dont flame me. it shows signs of immaturity.

Level 6
Okay first dude, wtf ? He just gave us like 15 models, dont b*tch about some retarded gun boat if ZT needs the damn thing he'll post here saying so, i dont think pissing off illidan by asking for models he has exclusively NOT RELEASED will help anyone, if you need this model so bad please PM HIM. Its there so off topic randomness like this doesnt happen.

Whats more, he already made a destroyer model AND Kofi_banan made a BATTLESHIP model both are modern, both are in the reasource database and both look like the damn gunboat.

Wth are you talking about massive? I am asking for a model from him. What is wrong with that. never did I "bitch" about anything. I asked him once, ONE TIME, for the model. Its not like I ask him every other post. And did I really piss him off? I dont think that someone asking for a model pissed him off or he would have said so and I would have backed off. And one more thing, how is asking for a command and conquer model, in a command and conquer request thread, in the request forums off topic? Oh, and please dont flame me. it shows signs of immaturity.

Yikes! C&C is a game of love, guys! Don't fight! Oh, wait...no, C&C is all about fighting. Go ahead :grin:

more models and updated texture below
SWEET! Thanks, Illidan! Great models, they're perfect!
BTW; 6 models down, 8 to go!!

Level 13
Kofi already made a humvee.

Edit: i only pick fights with people who i KNOW are immature, like yourself, so dont give me this "your immature for flaming me" shit.

Level 26

Can you help me find the part where he said "give me the fucking gunboat model or you suck?" He was asking nicely, and I would assume Illidan isn't taking as much offense to it as you are.
*me smiles sweetly*
Edit: i only pick fights with people who i KNOW are immature, like yourself, so dont give me this "your immature for flaming me" shit.
History doesn't matter if you picked a fight in such an inflammatory way. It still makes you immature, especially to pick a fight off such a menial topic.

Level 6
Can you help me find the part where he said "give me the fucking gunboat model or you suck?" He was asking nicely, and I would assume Illidan isn't taking as much offense to it as you are.

History doesn't matter if you picked a fight in such an inflammatory way. It still makes you immature, especially to pick a fight off such a menial topic.

Hmm...perhaps this drama will draw more attention to this thread :grin:

Level 6
did you compress the texture? if not here is compressed one 14 kb instead of 60 kb.Just replace it.

awesome! Thanks a million!
EDIT BELOW
*SUPER BUMP!*
I just wanted to say,
Could anyone make any more of these models?
There are already so many answers to this thread that I'm quite amazed, so if nobody makes any more, that's fine, too.
EDIT BELOW

I have updated this project some more. I have begun work on a completely new version (using Blizzard's terrain since it takes me forever to do it myself) that is team based, not FFA, which will drastically improve the gameplay and the overall enjoyability of the map. Nevertheless, I took the liberty of getting a few cool screen shots of the map's computer AI making its units roll forth into utter destruction. Perhaps this would motivate someone to make the last five (5) models that are needed to conclude this project! :grin:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gdimeansbusiness.jpg

Combinedunitassault.jpg

sideviewofanassault.jpg

armoredfront.jpg

chaoticbattle.jpg

smallnodbase.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.