• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

cussing in maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
In my campaign, there are warriors. Modern day warriors might be called blue-collar roughnecks, or someone in the armed forces, etc. Anyways, they all cuss- it's part of real life.
My warriors also cuss. By the time you finish playing my campaign I hope you will find the characters real.
Not only that, but we all know 'Little Jonny', and yes, he's a guest on one of my maps, and offers dirty jokes for 50 gold. They can be quite offensive.
My question is- can you cross the line, and do something wrong with foul language, or offensive jokes, or even racial slurs? I need to know this before I post my campaign.

By the way, I do have a warning that pops up when you start the campaign.

Level 3
olofmoleman said:
'Little Jonny'
Who's that?

The term "Little Jonny" refers to a large quantity of dirty jokes inwhich a child named Jonny takes modern day terminology or commonly spoken words and somehow turns them into a dirty sentence. Most of them are actually pretty creative however, if you ask me. I'd post one, but the eyes above may not take kindly to such a thing.

So, yeah. Its pretty much a catagory for certain jokes (Just like "Knock Knock" jokes)

Status
Not open for further replies.