• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Current pure bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/07/22/news_6129609.html

Pure bull$*!%. Thanks to this moron, we now have to deal with him going against every single game modable (read the update text for what I mean.) For all I care, they could shut down movies but targeting games, just what the hell is up with the government and ideas against gaming industry.)

I'll never be able to unexpose my characters again. XD

Anyways, what's the biggest pure bull you ever seen?

Level 22
Then dont download future patches for that game :wink:

Its not the first baffoon out to end the video game industry. Wont be the last, either. They will ALL be unsuccesful. So they slap an "A" rating on a game? Big deal. Thats what ebay is for. Trying to bring down gaming would be as hard as bringing down the movie industry. Both are unbelievable cash cows.
-VGsatomi

Level 12
Hey, if you read about GTA: San Andreas, then you'd notice how close they got the game to being A rated. In fact, they got the ESRB rating to do so. I'd hate to see what happens next considering it's the parents fault (like I've said before in my anime thread.)

Anyone else with something that's bull?

Level 12
the statement, Thompson says, "Sims 2, the latest version of the Sims video game franchise ... contains, according to video game news sites, full frontal nudity, including nipples, penises, labia, and pubic hair."
Oh noes nude 3d models! What the heck do they really care about this?

If I had my kid playing sims 2 I would be worring about its complete stupidity rather than "sexual content" No offense crazy parents but your kids have easier and better access to sexual content that are not The Sims 2

Level 13
Because of Hot Coffe Mod, GTA: San Andreas can't be purchased in Australia anymore, it's forbidden...hell those guys have problems, I thought we don't live in medieval times anymore.

And yeah, if you wanna have sth with sexual content, google will find it in a second, making the whole discussion about the mod kinda senseless :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.