• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

cthulhu mythos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
i got a new scanner so i got some of my new pictures in although lately i have only been drawing creatures from the cthulhu mythos and for all you who dont know what that is well look it up you obviously have internet connections well here are some of them got more but i dont feel like posting them all again

if you want to see more of them i already posted go here http://jhonen-fan-msi.livejournal.com/

just so i dont get thousands of angry people typing hate at me yes i know the creatures look different this is just my versions of things from the mythos and im still working on better versions of most of them these are just my concepts

Attachments

• dark young.jpg
    dark young.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 325
  • cthulhu cultist.jpg
    cthulhu cultist.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 2,519
  • hydra.jpg
    hydra.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 569
  • shoggoth.jpg
    shoggoth.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 789
  • shoggoth killing.jpg
    shoggoth killing.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 637
  • mi-go.jpg
    mi-go.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 336
  • flying polyp.jpg
    flying polyp.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 2,095
  • star spawn of cthulhu 2.jpg
    star spawn of cthulhu 2.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 489
  • dagon.jpg
    dagon.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 925
Last edited:
Level 5
i like how they turned out too but theres allot of people who would get pissed off to see pictures of the creatures that are not traditional

Level 5
i do shade in the finals like i said these are concepts but i just noticed i really need to start putting in more backgrounds

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Neat drawings, I like how you handle your pencil. :)

Level 5
just added a picture of cthulhu himself that i just finished now im working on hastur then im gonna draw i pic with cthulhus full body showing so people dont start freaking out and asking if i didnt know how to make his body

Attachments

• cthulhu 2.jpg
    cthulhu 2.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 1,022
Level 5
decided to post more cthulhu comic concept art up along with a heads up too ps3 owners that are interested i am making a cthulhu mythos ps3 theme and will post a link when its done

Attachments

• ithaqua.jpg
    ithaqua.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 834
  • night gaunt 2.jpg
    night gaunt 2.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 573
  • cthonian.jpg
    cthonian.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 374
  • fish men.jpg
    fish men.jpg