• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cryopod model?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well howdy there! :D I'm currently waiting for reforge to come out, but while I'm waiting I figured I'd make a model request for the map i'll be working on...

I'm in need of a Cryopod *Basically a ship crash lands on an unknown plaint, and one of the main heroes survives it while inside one*

I couldn't find a model on this site, but maybe there is one under a different name?
I would like it to have a glass window where you can see the hero inside of it *I'll have the hero play the death animation so it looks like he's sleeping inside of it*

Also, if it could have an animation where the door of it is opened that would be great!! ^__^ Thanks in advance!

Btw, does anyone know when reforge will be out? I've looked it up and it says it's out on the 28th *Today*, and on another site it says the 31st of December 2019 0__o" *Am Confused*

Level 4
Btw, does anyone know when reforge will be out? I've looked it up and it says it's out on the 28th *Today*, and on another site it says the 31st of December 2019 0__o" *Am Confused*

It seems like it was yesterday (28th), I'm not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.