• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model] Naga Evolution Chamber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm making a map were i will be using some naga buildings, I need a building that would be the equivilent of the blacksmith for the humans. I was thinking it could be something like the Spawning Ground building, but instead have green water and very large eggs lying around and stuff. That way it looks like there is stuff growing around as if there were creatures morphing.

What do you guys think? I searched for naga buildings but didn't find any like this request, but if you happen to know one that is, please direct me to it. :D

Level 2
*bumb*

No i'm not the thread starter, but i'm working on a naga race as well (i want to create a framework of units and triggers that you can import in every melee map you want to add naga, and perhaps later more races, to the map) but i wont go into detail here since it s not my thread :D

The point is, i have the same problem, need an early tech building, the murloc building is really cool and i use it as tier 1 barracks already (tier 1 is murloc only). At the moment i use the observatory but it doesnt fit tier 1, it has a monsterous filesize and a ... thats it, a pool-like techbuilding would be nicer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.