• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga Type Buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok dear friends, i know this isn't easy but still......

I Need 2 Naga buildings that could be used as upgrades of "Temple of Tides" (In my map that 2 buildings are called "Water Sanctuary" & "Coral Palace").

And I need 1 Naga building that can be used as shop like (Arcane Vault, Voodoo Lounge, Tomb of Relics, Ancient of Wonders.........)

PLEASE I WOULD BE SO GRATEFUL

Btw...I found picture of this perfect model of Naga Building...but i can't find link to download anywhere
http://www.wc3campaigns.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=14860 If anybody has it please post.

Level 15
That model can't be found in any place because it hasn't been posted in any site.

I remember that Phoenix IV did some naga buildings (actually a building for the tidehunters race), that probably it will fit with your requirements. Unfortunately I lost the link. It's a model pack.

Please be pending of your e-mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.