• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crucible of the Forest

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a Singleplayer Version of the map. Created by me. BloodFuryLegion here on Hive, and known as TraitorKing or TheProdigy on most games. The Map features a giant crucible arena holographed with the look of an ancient long gone forest of Ashenvale, filled with ancient legendary beasts and monsters that the heroes of the Four Races must defeat and consume their power! With these powers in the end they must challenge the fallen forgotten god in the middle of the map and claim divine immortality. And than finally defeat the boss of the map Ka'Ti'On located on a hill that can be reached with a zeppelin. Each race has it's customized hero with customized and altered abilities. Especially the Undead and their 8 unique heroes from the Nathrezim. The Dreadlords.
Along the way a victor must emerge from this arena after defeating the bosses, by conquering the enemy's bases. Which will be quite easy after that terrible power is consumed. But! There is still hope since an artifact hides somewhere below the ground that can be reached with a zeppelin. It is guarded by an unknown being that must be defeated.
After defeating it you can find the item hiding there and after finding it u can use it's powers to defeat the one that has achieved immortality easily.

The Custom made Lich King model was used here by: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/lich-king-154837/

Screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/jKWRA

This is the Beta Version of the map v2.0
Changelog 1#
A new monster has been added: Murfhael a giant Murloc mutant
Every monster has gotten significant buffs and an unique item to drop from them.
Every hero has been equally balanced and buffed out together with his abilities.
Some of the endgame bosses's damage has been increased.
Some terrain fixes to prevent bugs.

New Version! v2.5
Changlelog 2#
Heroes balance fixes (Balanced out the damage and abilities of some heroes to match other races's heroes in power levels)
Monster balance fixes (their damage has been increased)
Illidan's Morph has been customized! It now works differently and can be switched on and off. Also bigger Hp increase and damage.

Possible future changes:
Further damage increase on the Fallen Forgetten God.
Gates and powerful walls guarding every base from the heroes's great wrath.
A bonus secret Boss, that drops a second item that can also rival with the immortality item.

Keywords:
Arena, Crucible, Titans, Champions, Forces, all races, Nathrezim, Arthas, Magni, Custom Heroes
Contents

Crucible of the Forest (Map)

Reviews
16:49, 19th Jan 2016 Orcnet: My review
Screenshots please...

Don't know how? Learn how here!

Also, is this your map? Because the name of the creator is different than your name. Please explain how you have permission to post it here. You must have either created it yourself or received permission from the creator to post it on the Hive.

Map Submission Rules

• A valid author:
    If the author's name is different from the uploader's name, please tell us if it's just another one of your usernames.
    If you are simply uploading the map of another user to share it with people, without the author's permission, then the map will be rejected.

Level 3
Yes i use the nickname TraitorKing, or TheProdigy

I use those nicknames on games all the time, this one here on this forum is an old account like years ago. So i am the author of this map yes. Here is the PvP version of my map. For Multiplayer purposes, Also its v2.0

Now v2.5*

Attachments

• (6)Crucible of the Forest.w3x
    686.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Level 30
The game is just too random, it is only edited few to a default melee game where you only stamped tons of custom units with bizarre statistics, while heroes of Human, Orc, and Night Elf have huge scale with nothing to do about since it only share the same default heroes of the melee game.

The undead force is too overpowered, with a huge set of dreadlords already been placed for the game, I end up rushing 2 forces quickly.

The terrain is just scrambled, mostly just 1 tile variation and dozens of trees, the total of the map is just good for practice. But not suitable for a decent upload.