• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Crucible 2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a sample map from Blizzard "The Crucible" with the modification IN THE SCALE OF ALL UNITS!!!!!!
All rights reserved for Blizzard! this only a sample for my moddification!

Mitcss - All object Data Warcraft TFT 2.6 a

I make this modification Alone! Is a moddification in Data in world editor that makes all the units in natural size in comparassion to buildings. I pratically altered all the units, doodads, abillities, destructibles, etc. I do this changing scale, shadow size, speed, selection scale, etcc........... and note, I substitute some units to others, like creeps that are repeateble.

There is a lot of work (999999 hours work) that i made some years ago and I have forgotten and I decided to post.

I'm just donating this moddification, bcouse in all means, you can pick the data (ALL OBJECT DATA), if I post in other ways.
You can use this object data do place in ALL custom maps what you want, but if the map have tooo many modications and custom units, will not work well.

Share with everyone!!! But please give a bit credit to me -> { Mitcss }

It is for The frozen Throne Version 2.6 a

HERE IMAGES IN MY ALBUM
https://picasaweb.google.com/115726797201943050600/6DeDezembroDe2011

Keywords:
Frozen Throne, All object Data, Modification, mod, data, size, scale, units.
Contents

The Crucible 2 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2011/Dec/07 21:13:59 Reasons: Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object...