• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crowded Command Card - Workaround Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I removed patrol and stop via editing CommandFunc.txt but it's a bit annoying to not have those commands. Is there away to have access to those still by hotkey but move them off the command card? does anyone else have a similar problem? how do you deal with it?

Level 39
In the CommandFunc.txt, set the position of icons you want to hide to 0,-11

Yes, negative eleven. That button position hides them when applied to abilities in the OE, but not certain it works when done through this .txt file.

Edit: I presumed you could still use the hotkey for an icon at that location, but I guess that doesn't work.

Last edited:
Level 18
Does anyone know why the gather/harvest (gold/lumber) spell won't go in the spell book? I tried adding the spell book ability via trigger but it still seems to force gather/harvest onto the main command card.

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
Does anyone know why the gather/harvest (gold/lumber) spell won't go in the spell book? I tried adding the spell book ability via trigger but it still seems to force gather/harvest onto the main command card.
A lot of things are hardcoded to be a certain way. I would try to hide the gather ability and use another ability in spellbook to act like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.