• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crossbowman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey everyone. I'm trying to download the crossbowman model from Kitabatake. I imported the one file needed, and it works great in world editor. However, in-game they aren't there. Any idea about whats up?

Level 30
dude I'm not sure if I can help much but here goes. :con:

I downloaded the model and tried it in-game, mine works and for the importing, you don't have to change anything just import the model like here in this link: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models.php?id=m65kbu&p=tutorial_import

if still not working, try other random models you wish to download, import them and then try it in-game, if it works, then there's a problem with the model, but if other downloaded models is still not working. there might be something wrong with graphic card or your computer.

if this is true then go ask some help with computer technicians or some of your buddies to help with your computer

I hope this help, good luck! :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.