• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Credits

Status
Not open for further replies.
img_ShadowsofthePast.png
Special Thanks:

The text below does not include detailed information about [THREAD=203154]team members[/THREAD].

• teh.fellow aka Playmo, Zwiebelchen aka Todeszwiebel, Shapy, muzzel
    Creators of Gaia's Retaliation ORPG, maybe the best multiplayer RPG map ever created.
    Few months before I started working on my project they quit theirs and and published the map's resources.
    I used 50% of them (optimized high res doodads pack from wc3c and few other useful models/skins etc).
    Thanks a lot guys.​
  • The_Mirai
    My best high school friend, thanks to him for having written all of the amazing descriptions. Thanks!​
  • ap0calypse
    I owe this guy a lot, we moderated the maps section together for a long time even I wasn't even a mod myself.
    I learned a lot of interesting things from him and I never would've been able to make such system without his brilliant ideas.
    Thank you sir.​
  • CRAZYRUSSIAN
    My favorite artist on the hive, epic guy, maybe not that active but when we talk about resources, well 'respected user award' should tell you everything about him.
    Almost half of the icons uploaded are his work. Thanks for that.​
  • tleno
    He is the man, without him the forums would always look abandoned, from first post to the last one, he's always there to suggest something new, post ideas or criticism.
    Keep checking the project dude, thank you once again.​
  • 67chrome
    I used his skins to replace almost 25% of the model and now everything looks different. Thanks!​
  • Vengeancekael
    Thanks a lot buddy for all your support and help, you were always here to fix my grammar errors.​
Demo Testers:
I would like to thank all the people listed below, who tested the demo versions of my project.

Team Members: Axarion, Bugz, Geries, Magtheridon96, PROXY, Remixer, spasorc

Thanks for resources and support: abriko, ap0calypse,aquilla, BlinkBoy, Born2Modificate, Bribe, Celestea, Chriz., CRAZYRUSSIAN, Daelin, HappyTauren, Herio-san, Illidan, Illidan(evil)x, iNfraNe, JetFangInferno, Keiji, kidsoulex, Kitabatake, Maker, marko9, Mc !, Miss_Foxy, muzzel, Nasrudin, Nestharus, oBs3rv3r, Olofmoleman, Red XIII, reinless, sc_freak, Shapy, teh.fellow aka Playmo, tleno, Vengeancekael, Vexorian, Whitehorn, Xios, xXm0rpH3usXx, Zwiebelchen aka Todeszwiebel, 67Chrome, 88WaRCraGT3

Please if you see your resource here contact me or any active project member
so we can add your name into credit list.

Thanks to the project followers who checked the project frequently and also the archive.
Also, if you'll remember one of the people from the credits, then my job would be done here.
Have a nice day and of course, have fun, that's what matters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.