• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Statement about release date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
As you all know, we are still working on the new content of Gaias Retaliation.
We just took a break during our holidays and spent less time on it.

On march, 15, I will continue scripting on Gaias Retaliation. Shapy and Teh.Fellow are still terraining on it, as you can see on the screenshots, so stay tuned. There's a lot of things to do yet, but I think we are able to do it until like the first days of april. We will see.
The new content upgrade will also bring Gaias Retaliation to official Beta state, as all the important features are implemented until then.

We just wanted to go sure that you people know that this project is not dead.

Attachments

• gaja42braunneucrop.jpg
    gaja42braunneucrop.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 273,503
Last edited:
Level 6
i will restart my work @ gaias soon. i finished the break about 2 weeks ive had with my girlfriend, she had some problems with her feelings and i needed the time too.

i hope u understand that i wasnt motivated to work on gaias :slp:

Level 2
Yeah thats definitly more worth then a quote ^^ We have to make some t-shirts with this sentence! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.