• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Creating blight when walking + Crypt Lord's secret animations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Ok, i need help with 2 abilities, the first one is for a unit called "Hel" she is supossed to be the ruler of the hell. She already have all her abilities, stats, etc, but what i want is a spell that creates blight where she walks, i already make one but it only create it when she appeared.

The second one is for another unit of my map, its a crypt lord, i already tried, but i cant found a way to make him burrow with its "Secret Animation".

Any help will be gladly appreciated:grin:.

Level 5
Uhm... for #1.. I'm not exactly sure because of your English, but there's an ability that the undead buildings have: Blight Growth small and Blight Growth large.. try giving those to her..?

And for #2.. I have no idea what you're talking about... what animation, is it DIRECTLY linked to the Crypt Lord or what?

Level 1
sorry, english isnt my main =p
I already tried that but it only creates blight one time.

And if you use a model viewer on the crypt lord you will notice that there are 3 animations, Burrow, Burrow Stand, Unburrow.

Level 5
Oh.. well then you can use a trigger to refresh the ability... make the ability and then make a trigger:

Time - Every 2 seconds of game time (or less if you want)
Conditions: if you want any
Actions:
This is the part you should try cause I'm not sure. You can either a) Disable the Blight Growth, and then Enable it, or.. use a custom script:

call UnitRemoveAbility(udg_YOURUNITVARIABLE,'Abgs') (Abgs is small if you're using it) and Abgl is large

Also.. yeah I know I looked at the model, which one is the "Secret" one? :S

Status
Not open for further replies.