• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Aeon of Strife] Crash of Will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Crash of Will is an Aeon of Strife style game that features some of the most original ideas in the fall of 2017, towards the end of 2018, I hope to finalize the game and release it as Version 1.​

Currently there are only 5 roles of Heroes per Team to select from. For the Legendary team, Fire Mage, Thunder God, Holy Hammer, Elemental Wizard and Demon Dueler. For the Immortal team, Samurai, Voodoo Shaman, Wolf Rider, Lich and Death Knight.

I want to capture what blizzard want and bring its character models with improved design. Most of the Hero abilities are adjusted accordingly and Items have been tweaked to fit the game plan.​

Please feel free to leave a comment below for suggestions and questions.​

Alpha V 0.09: Added Team name, improved Terrain, added wild Forest and Cliff.
Download: Crash of Will Alpha v0.09 - Warcraft 3 Maps - Epic War.com

Last edited:

~El

Level 17
This is like your third thread this week talking about some unseen project using very vague descriptions and goals.

Do you have something to show, or are you just blabbing and spouting empty promises about working on something with no real concepts of work to show for it? I'm sorry, but this isn't going to get anyone excited, not in the slightest.

I'm not trying to discourage you from working on anything or doing great work, but making threads about nothing and talking the empty talk isn't the best course of action to get attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.