• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crab Warrior

Mesh, Rig & UV Mapping done by Lord_T

Animations by me (DSK)

Not the best model either of us have either produces, but according to Lord it is one of his first 'homemade' meshes, and I haven't done animation in a while.

Can be used as either a hero or a regular unit.

Tested it in-game and it worked perfectly well.

I recomend using 1.5 scaling.

Link to icon made by DevineArmy: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=110710&prev=status=p

Keywords:
Crab, Warrior, Lord_T, DSK, Deep, Sea, Kraken, lobster, lobstrok, makrura, ownage, Crabs, Parasite
Contents

Crab Warrior (Model)

Reviews
16:57, 23rd Dec 2008 Pyritie: Animations are a bit bleh but it's approvable.

M

16:57, 23rd Dec 2008
Pyritie: Animations are a bit bleh but it's approvable.

Level 22
don't look bad, but animations are a kind weird and looks like an power ranger
but isn't bad 3/5

Cool. As stated, it was my first scratch-made mesh, and it was initially gonna be just a chest attachment. So... yeah.

It looks funny to me.

Real Criticism please?

He is cool. Nice idea.

But the face is not very nice ... also the mail shirt under the craB skin ... there must be an other texture.

What's wrong with the face? Just a little football-style helmet. And, yeah. The mail's there cause i wanted it there.

Mighty Morphin Crab ranger!

Amen.

Yeah, there is that aspect as well. The head is kind of...strange, and lord went a little bit overboard with the teamcolor >>

I did? There's hardly any teamcolor! D:
I personally like his helmet, one of the best I've made in a while.