• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

couple of begginer questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok thanks in advance. I have a couple of questions, some of them might not be for this part of the forum sorry for that .

Im making this map and some weird things happened

1. After some time the heroes simply stopped getting exp from neutral kills ( still got exp from hero kills though)

2. I wanted to make a simple ping trigger a unit is attacked and that position is pinged. cant get it to work so im probably a moron and could you post me a working trigger for that.

3. On the loading screen there is that press any key to continue and how to i remove that thing

thanks again

Level 37
1. Advanced -> Gameplay constants - Hero XP gained - Creep reduction table

Explained here: http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/cat_usersubmit.php?view=68382

Scroll down to "Getting experience from killing Creeps".

• Untitled Trigger 070
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • // You can add some condition here like
      • // Unit is a hero
    • Actions
      • Set p1 = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Set PlayerGroup = (Player group((Owner of (Triggering unit))))
      • // You can set the player group to all alies of unit or something
      • Cinematic - Ping minimap for PlayerGroup at p1 for 1.00 seconds
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_p1)
      • Custom script: call DestroyForce(udg_PlayerGroup)
But this will trigger very often. You can add something to make it not trigger with every attack. Turn it off and back on after 10 seconds for example, or use a timer for every player.

3. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/general-mapping-tutorials-278/changing-loading-bar-text-112579/

Status
Not open for further replies.