• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] could someone tell me what im doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
http://files.filefront.com/Big+Line+TD+V10+BETAw3x/;8911002;/fileinfo.html (this link leads to the map)

i have been working on a new TD map.. but i cant get it to work propaly, i have tryed to make it work for along time now, but its not working... could someone tell me whats wrong with it or most wanted fix it and send me the map! i think its somethingwith the triggers!

the problem is that i cant make the creeps come.... plizhelp me.. and tell if u want more info about the problem!

i just want u to take a look at the map i have linked out and tell me what im doing wrong...!

the problem is that creeps wont spawn.. and the rounds does not go... pliz help.. thanks anyway ^^
OK, ill look at it when I get time...

EDIT: I simply added:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 5.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Countdown Timer - Start Next_Level as a One-shot timer that will expire in 10.00 seconds
And it worked. Lol. NOTE: Shades spawn EVERY time and you cant see them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.