• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Could someone crop the loading screen borders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I don't know whether to ask this here or in the Request section, but since this is an art issue and I suppose you're skilled with image-editing softwares or possibly have even solved this issue before, I'm going to ask you here

Could someone crop the metal borders used in the loading screens and provide them as a template file with an alpha channel, so then it could be used for creating custom loading screens? (see the attached picture - Loktar seems to have done this before, but his account isn't active anymore)

I've tried doing this myself, but I've had an issue with retaining the shadows. In case you were interested, the skirmish loading screen seems to be the version of the loading screen least obstructed by details

Thank you

Attachments

• LoadingUndead.jpg
    LoadingUndead.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.