• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Could not connect to network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I'm trying to diagnose a desync issue with the inventory system but now when I try to use two WC3's on LAN, the second one gives me the error on the title. Does anyone know fix? I think it has something to do with hamachi, but i totally disabled it and it still didn't do anything.

(I believe it goes in this section because its about testing WE maps so..)

Level 30
The problem either is in the software you used to open 2 lans because its impossible to have two LANS in one computer (though if you used 2 computers for that) or its in the GUI Inventory system (bad coding, triggering and such)

Yes, you can open two lans through software like Kloader but you must always know the risk in it.

Are you using kloader (multiple wc3 instances on same computer) or are you testing on two separate computers?

As far as I know, it is not common to have that issue with LAN--it is usually related to battle.net or other servers. Try the usual process for troubleshooting LAN/bnet connections (port forward, firewall config).
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/firewall-proxy-router-and-port-configuration

@Hell_Master: You can use kloader and run LAN with yourself.

Level 19
Are you using kloader (multiple wc3 instances on same computer) or are you testing on two separate computers?

As far as I know, it is not common to have that issue with LAN--it is usually related to battle.net or other servers. Try the usual process for troubleshooting LAN/bnet connections (port forward, firewall config).
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/firewall-proxy-router-and-port-configuration

@Hell_Master: You can use kloader and run LAN with yourself.

kLoader, and my firewall's always off and ports are forwarded because i host on bnet..

Status
Not open for further replies.