• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Costa Rica - Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well it was sad seeing my country loose to the germans cuz we lost because of many errors and stupid mistakes, still we made germans scared. I mean we had nothing to loose an lots to win they hd nothing to win and LLLOOOOOOOOOOOTTSSSS to loose XD. Any way congrats germans you made a nice game, and the last goal was a miracle, but a beautiful miracle (I hate to admit it but it was a great goal) I hope we can match úp again. And I hope you guys liked the game we played cuz we did, we lived it we enjoyed it and we drank a lot after it to ease our pain XD. Lol Hope I could be there to have a beer with you white arsses. XD

A friendly congratulation from Costa Rica.

Level 4
me too

I also wanted us to win XD but we all knew it was gonna be mission impossible cuz germany its the world's subchampion and CR its the 16th team in world positions. You have 14 teams between :cry: still I hope we both made it to the next round, I like germany beter than the Ecuador team :S and now that the oficila german captain has come it will be easier 4 u guys. Good luck.

Level 3
Re: me too

Fuego said:
I also wanted us to win XD but we all knew it was gonna be mission impossible cuz germany its the world's subchampion and CR its the 16th team in world positions. You have 14 teams between :cry: still I hope we both made it to the next round, I like germany beter than the Ecuador team :S and now that the oficila german captain has come it will be easier 4 u guys. Good luck.

Four years ago you team gave ours a good lesson. Our team did much better then. They even defeated Corea and Japan and won the Asian Cup (although it has something to do with the situation). But we were unlucky this time. It's quite funny that a country with more football-fans(hundreds of billions) than any other has one of the weakest teams.

However, good luck to your team. If you could make it to the next round or even farther, we could say that "both XXX(a powerful team) and China was once defeated by CR". :?

Level 10
I think it Costa Rica - Germany was a nice game to watch: Many goals and fast gameplay. But in the end I think it was good that we, the Germans, won! 8)
Good luck anyways to CR! Did you not just play against Ecuador? Oh I saw you loosed 3:0... We'll see if we will succeed against them on Tuesday. Maybe you'll beat the Polish team?! :D
Even if you have been thrown out, a win against them would be better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.