• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Corruption Final

Corruption (2.3 Final)

So! here it is, in all it's glory. This map features a completely new world with a story being worked on as I have progressed, and got inspired by my own creations. Apart from the awesome terrain :p I filled the map with various systems, created from scratch(BY MYSELF), sorry. So they are as unique as possible, of cause some of them are seen before in other RPG's and ORPG's, but I have simply looked so hard into the wall, for so long, that a few incredible unique ideas popped up, now and then, and they have now moved into the map.

The map contains the following systems:
-Damage-system (spell damage, heal damage, incoming damage, outgoing damage)
-Achievement-system (Is pretty much 4 extra spells per class, used on f1, f2, f3 & f4)
-Idiot proof hero-choose-system with "-repick"
-Creep re-spawn-system
-Hero re-spawn-system
-Custom item drop-system
-Item bonus-system
-Score-system(type -score, to see about everything you've done so far in the game, such as total damage, healing damage, spell damage, total kills, most units killed with a single spell, total damage taken, and a lot more)
-Duel-system(type -duel, to start a duel to the death, proofing, who is the stronger player)
-Secret areas and bosses for you to slay
-Custom boss ability system

Screenshots(2.0b (out-dated)):

What's for the future?
Not much for this map I'm afraid, I just now chosen to upload this latest version, because I'm afraid that I might forget to. This map and the progress I've done expanded my mind, and set a lot of thoughts going for the future of my map-developer hobby. And this world of corruption will not be left to end here, actually the story have not even begun yet, this is all concept. I have already started the Concept and story for the next world of Corruption, but this time, it will take place in a lot more powerful editor, that I'm sure you've heard of already..

Change-log:

2.3 Final
-All heroes has faster melee attack speed
-Priest's Holy Light cooldown decresed to 1 second
-Item "The WarchiefAncient Club" now gives +15% attackspeed
-Movement-speed of all heroes increased by 30%
-Loading Screen text fixed up
-Tauren slasher Knife Storm tool-tip fixed
-Other minor fixes

2.2c
This update is quite important, and fixes some serious ballance bugs, both pvp, and for player versus creeps.
-Arcane Explosion skip-rate increased from 1 to 2
-Further patching-blockers have been added to prevent skipping to far through the map
-The loading screen text is fixed up to make sense this time
-A few units removed and added other-wheres, to make the balance throughout the level more even
-The unit size on some units have been reduced to prevent any mis-clicking

2.2b
This update is huge and solves a lot of bugs found by people, thanks to all who have helped out testing :)
-More items added, and some bosses drop special items only dropped by them
-Some items have been balanced to fit their item-level better
-Game difficulty modified, it should be a bit harder with less players than before, and a bit easier with more (4 players was almost imposible)
--repick time have been changed to 5 minutes, was 2 before
-the leaderboard is now a multiboard
-a preview image have been added
-a new boss battle added (2.1a), later (2.2b) this was revamped and is working quite well now
-cam is now unlockable (use "esc" key)
-Area of Effect abilities is now working better (this took a looong time to fix, revamped a lot)
-terrain polished and a new area is added (mountains where the demon gate is located, a new boss battle is also added here)
-all bosses have been added more abilities and triggers to call these abilities in a dynamic way.
-all (found) places where you could move out of the thought area bound is blocked by path-blockers now
-a new armor-type system added, some heroes and units will take more damage from special types of damage (melee/spell and such)
-and a LOT more! Many, many bug fixes and optimizations

2.0c
-Abillity levels has been revamped, some abillities now has skip at 2 instead of 3
-All ultimates are now learnable at level 5
-Quests in the Quest-menu are now disabled
-The respawn problem that was created in version 2.0b are now fixed
-The hero choose system is now revamped and idiot proof!
-A new system added: "Repick-system"
-Abillity Seismic Slam is now fixed
-A new type of achivement added, first one is for the Tauren Slasher
AND A LOT MORE

2.0b
-Firewall fixed(now bugs in a new way, but I will fix that soon)
-The hero-is-already-choosen system now work probably
-War Stance is now fixed to actual drain mana, and work exactly as the description says
-The Priest got an extra abillity, "Light Form"; the Priest is still in a VERY bad state, but the rest of the heroes are almost working now.
-New achievement added to the Tauren Slasher; I cant tell what it is, you must find out yourself
-Some minor terrain changes
-For some reason I have forgotten to clean up UnitGroupLeaks, this is now fixed
-All triggers only running once are now cleared up, so they does not use extra memory anymore
-Harpies and other flying units are now flying at a lower altitude so they are visible for they are not out of the cam
-And a lot more - I have stopped keeping track of the change-log because I fix bugs at the same time I'm playing

Thank you all for your support and help! GGL HF

Keywords:
RPG, ORPG, Arena, Wc3, map, Corrupted, Corruption, Ots, Out of The Shadows, Diablo III, Diablo, Diablo 3, system, damage system, spell, mm.
Contents

Corruption Final (Map)

Reviews
01:44, 31st Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 5
So, let's go.
In fact, while i was playing i just wrote everything i had in mind, so it isn't really ordered. I won't gonna rate the map, just tell you everything i felt :
I played with the spirit warrior, i was playing alone.
-The map is written for "12 players" when it's only for 1-4.
-Typos : There are a lot of typos on your map. To begin, i think "corupted" is "corRupted", "shild" is "shiEld", intilligince is "intElligence" ; you should correct it (these typos are every time you write these words).
Else, when the ogre lord dies it's written 'orge". I think i saw a typo too on "castle" when the attack on the castle begin, then they say "i PROMIS i will give you something", it's "promise". Oh, and around the "troll attack" i saw "acturly" instead of "actually".
-Only two heroes choice. It's poor. In more, while choosing hero, when you read ability description some are "hidden" by the "hero stats" window so you cannot read it. Else, i like the way you choose hero.
-Heroes have often unused ability point. I think a 4th ability is needed.
-I think the mana cost of powers /mana regen of hero/pool mana isn't as it should. Sometime, powers cost too much (locust swarm at level 2 especially), sometime not enough (locust swarm at level1, rejuveneration at every level).
-Locust swarm is a nice spell, but : the swarm doesnt attack the unit you target, it just spams and attack the nearest enemy/you shouldn't be able to select the swarm. I think the "swarm" power deactivate the selection for the unit if you add it to it (well, hard to explain in english xD).
-The camera often sucks. First off, you should/may use the "camera lock to unit" trigger, because at this moment the camera doesn’t move "as the unit". But it's true than it allow to look at the map and it's nice. Just deactivate the lock on the unit may be a good idea too.
Else, when you'r on "hill", the camera is too low and you can't see anything.
At the beginning, most creeps are hidden by trees when you fight it.
-Destructibles aren't destructible, as your "melee damage" trigger doesn’t trigger on door/barrel/rocks. In more, there aren't hidden item in it (at least i didn’t find). You may add hidden items on critters too.
-I like your melee damage trigger, the way it work with items and so on.
-You really should use the "set camera bound" trigger to hide the unused part of your map...
-Items are OK, even if you may add a little more different. The cost you can sell it is too high in my opinion. Else, why can i wear 3 weapons/2 armors/4 shields ?
Mana and life potions are totally useless, because keeping passive items seems to work better.
-I think heroes should have a faster movement speed, as the map is quite big.
-No item loots on ogre lord/final boss (@spell breaker).
-When you die without using the revive achievement, you revive SO FAR WAY... You need more resurrection stones !!! In more, creeps revive so you have to kill it again.
-Achievements are a great idea, the way it works. I just love the way the "unholy blood" power, the way it was done. But i only found 2 achievements.
-The third message before the troll attack didn't stay long enough to read it and understand than a battle begin in my opinion.
-The beginning of the game is calm, i quite like this idea. But the troll attack is fucking hard compared to the rest of the game. Don't like it.
-When i tried to flee trolls to gains time for rejuvenation to heal me, I was attacked by spiders just around. Nice...
-Quests aren't showed in "F10" icons, and aren't written as "achieved" once it is. It is really a lack. You should also explain the way the melee attacks are calculated.
-You cannot see the icon on your hero as F1, so you cannot see his life without selecting him. Don't know if it is voluntary but i don't like. (I think i saw it at the beginning, maybe it was a bug which occurs after the first achievement ?)
-Pudge creep doesn't use his flame breath ability by himself, because you'r alone. I discovered he has it because he used it... on neutral creep when i was fleeing.
-A HUGE bug. Harpies give ENORMOUS EXPERIENCES. I won something like 7 levels by killing 5 harpies. Else, they stay over hill where they are so i cannot attack him (range) easily.
-Creeps sleep at night... Don't know if it's a good idea. Else, the night stays forever at the end.
-You should add great items on sells. Gold is useless at this moment.
-"Corrupted" units don't seem corrupted... You should use another models, why not undead units instead of humans?
-No loots on humans?
-Final boss boring and magic immune. He should have various powers and less health point.
-Allied units sometime stucked during the castle attack.
-There isn’t any way to reach drakes.
-Rejuvenation heal for too much… At the end, a crit heal ticks for 2000 when I had 2600 healthpoint…
-You didn’t put credits for you map, especially who created models you’r using, and (I think) who created your melee trigger.

I think I said everything. You need to keep on working on your map.

Last edited:
Level 19
the harpys give tons of xp indeed!
however I were able to get to the drakes (I think it's a bug and there is another bug on the picture ( 0.0% ) )
the camera movement is not very smooth
the floating text is not very smooth (cmmon it's only a floating text.. you can move it more often)
anyway 3 spells for an entire game is NOT much
did you ever see the millions of icons at wow?
I won't rate it either cause it's far from being finished

Attachments

• bugs.JPG
    bugs.JPG
    175.4 KB · Views: 770
Level 9
So, let's go.
In fact, while i was playing i just wrote everything i had in mind, so it isn't really ordered. I won't gonna rate the map, just tell you everything i felt :
I played with the spirit warrior, i was playing alone.
-The map is written for "12 players" when it's only for 1-4.
-Typos : There are a lot of typos on your map. To begin, i think "corupted" is "corRupted", "shild" is "shiEld", intilligince is "intElligence" ; you should correct it (these typos are every time you write these words).
Else, when the ogre lord dies it's written 'orge". I think i saw a typo too on "castle" when the attack on the castle begin, then they say "i PROMIS i will give you something", it's "promise". Oh, and around the "troll attack" i saw "acturly" instead of "actually".
-Only two heroes choice. It's poor. In more, while choosing hero, when you read ability description some are "hidden" by the "hero stats" window so you cannot read it. Else, i like the way you choose hero.
-Heroes have often unused ability point. I think a 4th ability is needed.
-I think the mana cost of powers /mana regen of hero/pool mana isn't as it should. Sometime, powers cost too much (locust swarm at level 2 especially), sometime not enough (locust swarm at level1, rejuveneration at every level).
-Locust swarm is a nice spell, but : the swarm doesnt attack the unit you target, it just spams and attack the nearest enemy/you shouldn't be able to select the swarm. I think the "swarm" power deactivate the selection for the unit if you add it to it (well, hard to explain in english xD).
-The camera often sucks. First off, you should/may use the "camera lock to unit" trigger, because at this moment the camera doesn’t move "as the unit". But it's true than it allow to look at the map and it's nice. Just deactivate the lock on the unit may be a good idea too.
Else, when you'r on "hill", the camera is too low and you can't see anything.
At the beginning, most creeps are hidden by trees when you fight it.
-Destructibles aren't destructible, as your "melee damage" trigger doesn’t trigger on door/barrel/rocks. In more, there aren't hidden item in it (at least i didn’t find). You may add hidden items on critters too.
-I like your melee damage trigger, the way it work with items and so on.
-You really should use the "set camera bound" trigger to hide the unused part of your map...
-Items are OK, even if you may add a little more different. The cost you can sell it is too high in my opinion. Else, why can i wear 3 weapons/2 armors/4 shields ?
Mana and life potions are totally useless, because keeping passive items seems to work better.
-I think heroes should have a faster movement speed, as the map is quite big.
-No item loots on ogre lord/final boss (@spell breaker).
-When you die without using the revive achievement, you revive SO FAR WAY... You need more resurrection stones !!! In more, creeps revive so you have to kill it again.
-Achievements are a great idea, the way it works. I just love the way the "unholy blood" power, the way it was done. But i only found 2 achievements.
-The third message before the troll attack didn't stay long enough to read it and understand than a battle begin in my opinion.
-The beginning of the game is calm, i quite like this idea. But the troll attack is fucking hard compared to the rest of the game. Don't like it.
-When i tried to flee trolls to gains time for rejuvenation to heal me, I was attacked by spiders just around. Nice...
-Quests aren't showed in "F10" icons, and aren't written as "achieved" once it is. It is really a lack. You should also explain the way the melee attacks are calculated.
-You cannot see the icon on your hero as F1, so you cannot see his life without selecting him. Don't know if it is voluntary but i don't like. (I think i saw it at the beginning, maybe it was a bug which occurs after the first achievement ?)
-Pudge creep doesn't use his flame breath ability by himself, because you'r alone. I discovered he has it because he used it... on neutral creep when i was fleeing.
-A HUGE bug. Harpies give ENORMOUS EXPERIENCES. I won something like 7 levels by killing 5 harpies. Else, they stay over hill where they are so i cannot attack him (range) easily.
-Creeps sleep at night... Don't know if it's a good idea. Else, the night stays forever at the end.
-You should add great items on sells. Gold is useless at this moment.
-"Corrupted" units don't seem corrupted... You should use another models, why not undead units instead of humans?
-No loots on humans?
-Final boss boring and magic immune. He should have various powers and less health point.
-Allied units sometime stucked during the castle attack.
-There isn’t any way to reach drakes.
-Rejuvenation heal for too much… At the end, a crit heal ticks for 2000 when I had 2600 healthpoint…
-You didn’t put credits for you map, especially who created models you’r using, and (I think) who created your melee trigger.

I think I said everything. You need to keep on working on your map.

Wooow, thank you. I know the map is far from done, but I'm just really bad at finding and fixing bugs myself. So I need peoples opinion in an early state.

I can finaly fix some of the typoes, wich I sometimes have a hard time finding myself.

I can't really sat much, but here is a few things you misunderstood, it's just for you to see what I really can do.. First of all, the Spell braker is not the last boss.. Close to, but not last. if you follow the road, where there SHOULD be houses you will find the exit of the City. I simply did not put anything yet in this area, because I belive I need to put something new, and not like the other half of the city. Posibly some stronger creeps, since AOE classes can simply kill each wave with a few abillities. Anyway, after the city is a really well done area in my opinion. Where players are supposed to kill the creeps and wait for them to respawn, since they drop really well, and the next area after that is going to be real hard :wink: Just take a look, you will also get a teaser of the next area to be made.

Anywho, I'm really sorry for the lack of credits, I will add them fast as posible. But it is really only models I have used from other people. I HAVE done the damage/item system myself :wink: So no one but me gets credits for that :p

Thank you for the report, it really helps me. I was really stressed when I released this first version, and I guess it was a bit to early. Thank you people for not rateing it yet. I hope version (1.3) will be close to bug free, and ofcause hold one new abillity/class and one new achivement/class + a new class(healer class) :) everything but the bugs, are allready planed :) I'm good at getting ideas.

Level 9
Oh, something else i'm just thinking : is the game harder with more players ? Because i think it would be really sooo much easy with 4 players if it's the same diffilcuty.

There's not a trigger to do this right now, as I belive that the reducion in XP is enough to make it as hard with 2 players as with one. Since the difference between a level 4 and 5 spell is huge. :) Ballance is a priority, but not my first one atm.

EDIT: Ohh. wait. the game is harder with more players, just forgot I already added it. it goes like this
1. One player: Creeps at 100% hp
2. Two players: Creeps at 150% hp
3. Three players: Creeps at 200% hp
4. Four players: Creeps at 250% hp
I'll make a system, so that the more players, the more XP creeps give so you should end at the max level at the end of the game, no matter how many you are playing :)

I'll started some serious fixing now :D

Last edited:
Level 9
Here is what I have done so far for version 1.3:
- Camera Movement fixed to work better on low fps
- Melee critical multiplier now work again(is no longer round down)
- Achivemen no longer take XP(they are hidden heroes after all)
- More information is given, see quest-log
- Quests is now marked as completed when.. well.. Completed
- Some important units is moved to different locations to give a better overview of the battle
- Gates wich is not supposed to be destroyed are now invunerable
- Damage system should be almost leak-free now
- Some destructables have their HP lowered to 1 and items added to some of them(Creates, barrels and so on)
- Bosses are now fixed to drop proper items
- Some old items now give a lot more +hp
- Harpies are now fixed to be custom creeps at level 2 with a lot lower range
- Fixed the hero-choose system to choose both ways and makeing the heroes skill points = 0 and selecting the hero as default
- Clod mind works again
- More items added
- A few new secret areas with unique bosses added
- Added a third achievement for the Arcane Sorceress (You will see)

My ToDo so far:
- Fix all reported typoes and grammar mistakes. (About half done now)
- Create the fourth abillty for both of the working classes. (Got the idea)
- Find out what the third achievment for the Spirit Hunter should be, and then create it. (I'm blank)

Level 9
A huge new update is almost on it's release state, in addition to all the bugs this version fix, this new version contain features like new areas, double as many heroes, and the current ones is updated with more achivements and more ballanced spells. When talking about ballance, all classes is way more ballanced now, so if you could duel, it would be a fair fight no matter what hero you got.. Wait a second! NOW you CAN duel, a new dueling system makes you availble to duel your team mates to find out who the better one is!

Top ten features of version 1.5+
- Two new heroes
- Two new areas added
- A new dueling system
- More ballanced heroes
- New lightning models
- Two new story bosses added (important for the story), one of them is required
- Used Jass New Gen to add more tilesets (The map still working 100% with the standard editor)
- Giant terrain updates
- A few new items (I begin to add new items for each version)
- New spell templates to make spell creation more simple and better for current and feuture ones. (Used to create the spells for the two new classes)

..Also a new description is on the way for this topic - and maybe a website, if I get the time..

I hope to get some more feedback on this upcoming version :')

Level 2
wow... i played this map too but u guys have telled alredy so many bugs.. i cant fond the any new bug what is left :( :s

Level 28
I don't like the leaderboard (use a multiboard instead?), the battle-system is very good, though.
The gameplay... it's way too easy, I have easily beaten the game alone with the Spirit Hunter in an hour.
They couldn't hurt me, I was practically invulnerable due to Rejuvenation, if you include some massive damage and speed with that, you've got an op hero.

The description is awfull... a lot of typo's, bad structure, it was not pleasant to look at.

I've beaten the Transformer thingy (Drainei) without losing too much HP, my crit chance was about 45%, magic crit 50+%, 1500dmg, 5000 heal every 2 seconds.
Do the math.

It was also too short in my opinion... but you've said you were going to add a few things, so I'm awaiting that.

1 More thing: did you create all the systems/spells yourself?
You've got a lot of leaks, but when I check the more advanced systems and the spells, there are none, yet you didn't credit those.

As far as I can see, it isn't ready... I'll reject it until updated.
(Please hold on with your update for a while, work on it a lot before updating).
To-do list:
  • Improve the descriptions
  • Change te leaderboard
  • Make it longer and either add difficulties (the difficulty right now would be easy), or make it harder.
  • give credits for the light circle, sun flare, light nova, ... (Also, please verify that you made all systems/spells)

(another good camera would be near the waterfall, to the right of the lava-area).

Level 9
I don't like the leaderboard (use a multiboard instead?), the battle-system is very good, though.
The gameplay... it's way too easy, I have easily beaten the game alone with the Spirit Hunter in an hour.
They couldn't hurt me, I was practically invulnerable due to Rejuvenation, if you include some massive damage and speed with that, you've got an op hero.

The description is awfull... a lot of typo's, bad structure, it was not pleasant to look at.

I've beaten the Transformer thingy (Drainei) without losing too much HP, my crit chance was about 45%, magic crit 50+%, 1500dmg, 5000 heal every 2 seconds.
Do the math.

It was also too short in my opinion... but you've said you were going to add a few things, so I'm awaiting that.

1 More thing: did you create all the systems/spells yourself?
You've got a lot of leaks, but when I check the more advanced systems and the spells, there are none, yet you didn't credit those.

As far as I can see, it isn't ready... I'll reject it until updated.
(Please hold on with your update for a while, work on it a lot before updating).
Also, please verify that you made all systems/spells

(+ give credits for the light circle, sun flare, light nova, ...).
Thank you, I have made every trigger and spell myself, some of them leak because I "stole" them from one of my own old maps. Also, the leaking triggers should by now, only be a few triggers which run either once, or loop very slow. So the total leakness of the map should be quite low :)

For the aweful description_ Are you talking about the in-game description, or the description for the map at THW?

I'm aware of how fast items and abillities can make you too overpowered, and I will look into it and hopefully get a ballanced level with the same difficulty throughout the whole map. I might also increase the difficulty a bit :)

Also, It seems like my boss battles are not close to what they could be with some of my systems implanted, so if anyone would like to help me out, makeing my boss-battles more fun and unique, I would love to turn this into a team-project.

I will fix everything as fast as posible, and then.. work a more on it, till it's ready for a real release. This version might have been release a bit too fast, I will not make that mistake again :) I promis

Still, people, report the bugs(typoes and such) you found in this thread :)

EDIT: Does any of this make sense? I guess I'm going off to bed now and sleep it away ..

Level 18
ap0calypse said:
* Improve the descriptions
* Change te leaderboard
* Make it longer and either add difficulties (the difficulty right now would be easy), or make it harder.
* give credits for the light circle, sun flare, light nova, ... (Also, please verify that you made all systems/spells)
Hmm, only one done thing is with description so far, right?
Fix others and it will be ready for approval.
The map ise pretty good. Maybe some terrain polishing would be nice.

Level 9
Hmm, only one done thing is with description so far, right?
Fix others and it will be ready for approval.
The map ise pretty good. Maybe some terrain polishing would be nice.

Which terrain polishing :p You can't expect me to know what to fix by telling me to just improve it :) Which areas etc.

Anyway, I'm starting on Corruption 2.1 now
To-do list(mostly for myself):
-new preview + loading-screen(can only do this if I get my digitizer to work soon)
-a lot more focus on boss battles (at least 3 custom abilities per boss)
-a new multiboard with custom icons + get rid of the old leaderboard
-terrain polishing?
-enable/disable cam with "esc" key, in disabled mode, the camera can only move a short distance away from the player

EDIT: As I have stated already, all systems/triggers are done by me, credits can be viewed by typing -credits (if something still needs credits, please post it here) Also, I will try to improve the credits anyway :)

I have increased difficulty a lot! Single-player might still be a bit easy, but otherwise, it's almost impossible to go through without dying a few times

Level 1
I tested the Warrior and the Mage... And the difference in their power is sick. Mage is a far better dps and actually gets way more armor than a warrior can if he wants to do any dmg at all(inner fire buff). Also you should make the caster items weaker especially at the end, because i got 95%+ critt chance with 7-8xdmg, couldve gone above 100% and like 10x dmg, way too much since i killed the last boss in a few sec. The warrior on the otherhand was next to impossible to go solo at the endgame enemies (nether dragons). Another thing about the warrior is that one or two of his skills thats supposed to work doesn't or the description is completely messed up, the "dagger" throwing skill. The other one is his lvl5 skill that is supposed to increase his dmg done which it doesnt and it seems not to increase his attackspeed as much as the tooltip indicates.

This was done in the latest version (2.2b).

Level 9
I tested the Warrior and the Mage... And the difference in their power is sick. Mage is a far better dps and actually gets way more armor than a warrior can if he wants to do any dmg at all(inner fire buff). Also you should make the caster items weaker especially at the end, because i got 95%+ critt chance with 7-8xdmg, couldve gone above 100% and like 10x dmg, way too much since i killed the last boss in a few sec. The warrior on the otherhand was next to impossible to go solo at the endgame enemies (nether dragons). Another thing about the warrior is that one or two of his skills thats supposed to work doesn't or the description is completely messed up, the "dagger" throwing skill. The other one is his lvl5 skill that is supposed to increase his dmg done which it doesnt and it seems not to increase his attackspeed as much as the tooltip indicates.

This was done in the latest version (2.2b).

Yeah, the Tauren Slasher(Warrior) is a bit unballanced, but also unfinished, he still needs a last ability which is most likely to be a buff as well, maybe one which heal him and the party somehow.. Also, I'm creating a new type of item ability which gives melee attacks a chance to steal life and mana from enemy units(this will be a fixed value, not percent) this will NOT be applied for spells and should balance things out a bit..

Also, there is being worked on a new achievement for the Tauren Slasher which enables him to hit multiple enemies per attack.

Thanks for the info, I will try to implant the balances for the Tauren Slasher faster :)

For the overall difficulty, I shall raise the single-player difficulty a bit, and in the upcoming versions, some of the very old and OP items will be nerfed a bit to fit the others better. You will also see that some of the newer weapons gives a lot more to melee damage, and not as much +spell damage as the older ones..

Thank you, keep the reviews coming :D

"The other one is his lvl5 skill that is supposed to increase his dmg done which it doesnt and it seems not to increase his attackspeed as much as the tooltip indicates."

I will check this out, if that's true, I might do a quick hot-fix, it's an important spell like all the other level 5's

Level 3
The Door which leads out of the corrupted castle (that one, where on the left side is the small entry to the jungle area with the turtle boss creep) will not open. Is the something to do, before it can be passed?

Level 3
Hmmm. I'm nearly sure, that i killed everyone in the castle, who came before the great mage boss. And the undead after this part do always respawn. So i don't know, where the last captain could hide himself ^^.