• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Corruption 2.0d

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Corruption(2.0+)

So! here it is in all it's pride, it's a totally new world with a story being worked on as I progress. Apart from the awesome terrain :p I filled the map with various systems, created from scratch, so they are as unique as possible, of cause most of them are seen before, but some are very unique and at least, I never seen anything like those before.

The systems include, but are not limited to:
-Damage-system (spell damage, heal damage, incoming damage, outgoing damage)
-Achievement-system (Will explain itself, but is pretty much 4 extra spells per class)
-Idiot proof hero-choose-system with "-repick"
-Creep-re-spawn-system
-Hero-re-spawn-system
-Item drop-system
-Item bonus-system
-Score-system(type /score, to see how much damage/healing/everything you done)
-Duel-system(type /duel, when you have selected the hero you wish to duel)
-Secret areas and bosses

Screenshots:

Beta:
Please, this map is still in somewhat of a beta-stage, please report any serious bugs you may find playing this map, and of cause anything else you think needed.

Also, if you got the time, the map is NOT protected, and you are free to explorer the triggers and report anything you think could be optimized.. Please do not edit anything in the map, this is still a beta, and I do not like it to go all public yet.

Quick Answers:
-Not all classes are 100% done yet, the Priest is especially far from finished.
-Yes, the map ends at the caveren of transformation, for now..
-No, all the names (heroes, bosses, areas etc.) are not final!
-Yes, you may use everything in this map if you wish too, just write me a PM so I can check your map out myself :)
-Why 2.0? 1.0 was released at hive, but was taken down because of it's beta'siness, 2.0 is everything 1.0 wasn't
-Yes, you may ask question, and I will answer you :D

Change-log:
2.0d
-Huge Terrain update (screen shots are out of date now)
-A completely new area added with a new important boss, but units are not added yet :(
-New system added which enables change of the camera zOffset from area to area
-End-game units are now more balanced
-Corrupted units now look more corrupted
-New atmosphere settings
-Added weather effects to various areas
-AND A LOT MORE

2.0c
-Abillity levels has been revamped, some abillities now has skip at 2 instead of 3
-All ultimates are now learnable at level 5
-Quests in the Quest-menu are now disabled
-The respawn problem that was created in version 2.0b are now fixed
-The hero choose system is now revamped and idiot proof!
-A new system added: "Repick-system"
-Abillity Seismic Slam is now fixed
-A new type of achivement added, first one is for the Tauren Slasher
AND A LOT MORE

2.0b
-Firewall fixed(now bugs in a new way, but I will fix that soon)
-The hero-is-already-choosen system now work probably
-War Stance is now fixed to actual drain mana, and work exactly as the description says
-The Priest got an extra abillity, "Light Form" the Priest is still in a VERY bad state, but the rest of the heroes are almost working now.
-New achievement added to the Tauren Slasher; I cant tell what it is, you must find out yourself
-Some minor terrain changes
-For some reason I have forgotten to clean up UnitGroupLeaks, this is now fixed
-All triggers only running once are now cleared up, so they does not use extra memory anymore
-Harpies and other flying units are now flying at a lower altitude so they are visible for they are not out of the cam
-And a lot more - I have stopped keeping track of the change-log because I fix bugs at the same time I'm playing

Keywords:
Warcraft, Corruption, RPG, ORPG, Team, Work, Teamwork, Solo, Single, Player, Damage System, System, Template, WoW, World, Multiplayer, Singleplayer, M
Contents

Corruption 2.0d (Map)

Reviews
21:31, 31st Jan 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected Multi-upload (your third upload of this map).

M

21:31, 31st Jan 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

Multi-upload (your third upload of this map).