1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Corrupting Island Arena

Submitted by Chukees
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Chukees Presents

CORRUPTING ISLAND ARENA
Created by Chukees

Map Info

Corrupting Island Arena is a skillshot based pvp arena with round system.
Arena gets smaller overtime, walking on corrupted land will instantly kill you!

Features

• 10 Heroes
  • Artificial Intelligence
  • Round System
  • Fullscreen picking heroes/gamemodes
  • 3 gamemodes(FFA, 2v2, 3v3)

Artificial Intelligence

Map has AI that can adapt at all gamemodes. Bots will have names of users mentioned in credit list and they can be quite challanging sometimes.

Screenshots and Videos

Screenshots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Change Log

Change Log

Version 1.0

• Uploaded Map.

Credits

Special Thanks:

• Fate
  • xyzier_24
  • PeeKay
  • Anachron
  • The Panda
  • JesusHipster
  • maxor_gan
  • Darkfang
  • FrIkY
  • 67chrome

Contents

Corrupting Island Arena (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
It is indeed fun and reminds of some maps with the same concept. Plenty of heroes and replay value. Maybe over time you could implement more things, mini-games. Too bad it has a flat and uninviting terrain but well at least it's dynamic. I really...
  1. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It is indeed fun and reminds of some maps with the same concept. Plenty of heroes and replay value. Maybe over time you could implement more things, mini-games.
    Too bad it has a flat and uninviting terrain but well at least it's dynamic.
    I really appreciate the fact that you used the names of the people you credited for the AI.

Approved.

========================================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

To make your work run smoother, fix the so called leaks: Triggers - Memory Leaks and Custom Scripts

If you want more reviews, come here:
    The Grand Review Exchange!

2. DoctorGester

DoctorGester

Resources:
    Maps:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    This is kind of disturbing how you literally copypasted the whole idea of this Steam Workshop :: Crumbling Island Arena but gave 0 credit to it. The UI, the concept, the game modes, even the loading screen text.

570_20160412045715_1[1].png

I'm flattered you liked my custom game so much, but please provide proper credit.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  3. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  4. Shinejack

Shinejack

Resources:
    Resources:
    I don't know why,but when i host this game,other players got dced

5. glebosaur

glebosaur

Resources:
    Resources:
    I've found a lot of evidence of author being really inspired by crumbling island arena custom game in dota2.
    He is in CIA official discord server. All heroes abilities and unique attack mechanics is reproduced at this map. Even winner highlighting was copied with passion.

I'm not an opponent of porting, but lack of mention of author seems kind of disrespectful to me.

6. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    True, please provide evidence with pictures or somehow so I can ask this map's author for the specific credits and/or that other map's author if I should take this down or not.