• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

corpse item drop

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: GhxBronie
this is a loot system that makes killed units come back as corpses, the coprse will be holding items that you can give to your hero, there is a glitch im working with right now that makes it that if you aren't right in front of the unit you cant get the item, if you know how to fix this please help

Keywords:
item, system, corpse, death
Contents

corpse item drop (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long time as NeedsFix. Rejected. 15:48, 6th Feb 2010 The_Reborn_Devil: The idea is nice, but it's a bit too simple and it should be easy to change which items it can drop. Also, it bugs. It's not possible to loot the...

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long time as NeedsFix. Rejected.

15:48, 6th Feb 2010
The_Reborn_Devil:
The idea is nice, but it's a bit too simple and it should be easy to change which items it can drop. Also, it bugs. It's not possible to loot the items.

Rating: N/A

PM me or another mod once you've updated the system to get it reviewed again. Have a nice day!

Level 19
I think its something to do with somekind of a loot system like in the most popular MMORPGs like WoW and RoM ... when you kill a unit, you loot its corpse for the goods that it drops. But the only think is, how the hell you're going make it drop gold? And of course, you need a -roll system or greed system.

On the other side, I don't find this usefull, I will not download/rate/vote at this time.

Level 8
well what im going to work on today is adding a "Dummy" item that has a use ability, and when you use it it puts up a need, greed diolog box for all of your allys and who ever has teh highest roll it will give the real item to

Level 13

[-] Things
[-] You can't pick the items.
[-] It creates an unit owned by the "Killer" (which p1) and...
[-] ...only the killer can (could atm) pick the items.
[-] The units within Value-point=1 being removed so you mustn't create normally units with 1 value point

[p1] You gain more food, the unit answer when you click her.

[+] Things
[+] The triggers are clear (no leaks found)

What to do:
[1] Make the items pickeable
[2] Create an unit owned by passive-neautral
[3] Make the items pickeable by all players
[4] Change the thing of the value point

-pippo