• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Corpse Explode

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A model for exploding corpses and units, you can use it mostly as an unit special model or a special effect.

I was inspired by Diablo III Warcraft where i saw those nice unit explosions, that made me wanna do something similar, of course it is not as great as those.

I'd like to say thanks to WILL THE ALMIGHTY for allowing me to use the base of his ground based ultimate explosion and edit it so i could end up at this model.

Uses ingame textures.

UPDATE: Removed non-used textures, added some new and added a little more blood.

Keywords:
Corpse, Explode, Explosion, Death, Dead, Body, Unit, Special
Contents

Corpse Explode (Model)

Reviews
16:08, 26th Jun 2010 DonDustin: permission shown, back to pending. I think it's nice, but you should remove all of the textures that this model does not use anymore. Oh and you should also search for a few additional blood textures in the mpq...

M

16:08, 26th Jun 2010
DonDustin: permission shown, back to pending.

I think it's nice, but you should remove all of the textures that this model does not use anymore. Oh and you should also search for a few additional blood textures in the mpq, that could fit, because right now it is a bit too repetitive.

No updates. Rejected.

Level 4
aaassss!
its exactly what i looking for!!!
its so awesome
thx u dude

ps
make MOAR BLOODY EFFECTES
MOOOAAAR yaarrrr