• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cora Warrior

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
=======CORA WARRIOR=======

By:Qassam33

just a simple cora warrior with glow(maybe bellato coz it still short) with laser sword and extra electric effect.

-portrait not added yet
-sorry the face is not good enough ( not much time to fix it)

Keywords:
warrior,sword,templar,knight,spear,cora,rf,rising force,bellato,acc,qassamzed,swordman
Contents

Cora Warrior (Model)

Reviews
17:19, 17th Feb 2009 General Frank: Model edits are very poor. All you have changed are the materials and some verts. That's all. The skin is very very poor and rather unrecognisable. Rejected. Sorry, but I see nothing to be improved here.

M

17:19, 17th Feb 2009
General Frank:

Model edits are very poor. All you have changed are the materials and some verts. That's all. The skin is very very poor and rather unrecognisable.
Rejected. Sorry, but I see nothing to be improved here.

Level 26
1. you have to add a camera to get this aproved
2. the texture needs some work.(it looks like a big bop at the moment)
3. you have to edit the mesh more.It still looks too much like the blademaster(especially the head needs to be improved)
4. I like the effects the added.But I think it would be nice if you would change the ribbon texture into 1 of the lightning textures to follow your theme.