• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cool sigs thAT i have seen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I was told to come here for one of those cool sig jobs. so here i go: how do i get one and will it cost anything or do i have to have a special status like moderator or admin? if not please respond. it would be really cool to get a nice sig with a flying super chicken on it. mine sucks so i was just wondering if i could get a coooool one!! thx---AlphaChicken

youll most likely have someone answer your request if you post it in the offtopic forums, there are some ppl runnung workshops such as me, sir_raziel, gotgunz, and wormskull. it probably be better if you post your request in one of those forums, but its okay if you post it here.
anyways, i can do your sig, but itll take a while since i have a few others to work on.

Level 12
I could............ Cut and paste one
but............. its not art, its just another sig

I miss my old ones :cry:

Level 10
Chicken1.jpg

Does this Suck(alot)?

Level 12
Metabee the white lettering on the top is very unnecessary whether be refrencing to the chicken or not

But its funny

Alpha your sig awaits

Level 12
lol
Kerrigan you're great
But i felt bad for the guy since no one was taking his request
soo... i did a quickie

maybe with all my talent i'll start a workshop lol

Level 12
Hm... no response

do you suppose he didn't like it... no of course he did...
LOL

Alphachicken- If you want me to texture it... thats too bad, i dont do requests unless i feel like it (but for you anything :wink: lol)

Level 5
I am an a**hole for not responding. i was afraid i would sound picky. If you would do it nicer it would be nice but if its too much to ask thats fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.