• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Free sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
don't have anything to do at home, I made this so...the first member (w/o a sig ) to PM me can have it....
adopt1copy.png

we dont want people to have the same sigs am i right?

then
give me 1 or 2 days so that I can change the "adopt this sig" to "your name"
:infl_thumbs_up:

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

It's been one whole day, not like the entire site has the chance to see this in a few hours.

Level 3
Yours is cool , but I know u didnt make it, and I know who that maker is well....I really suck so I jus make and make until Something good come out, o ya I struggle using photoshop v 7, I have to stick with it...so noone wants the dumb sig well ok...for me it really sucks to:grin:

Level 3
Why dont we make a big thread with lots of free sigs like in this fourm (some poeple woulndnt want TO KNOW the name of the forum), the thread: they call it "adopt a sig" since alot of people like me, when bored keep making sig and jus throw/delete or save it until it get old..... and like me i like making warrior sigs but others wouldnt want to so other makers are also invited...the problem is that there are not enough members in this forum, or there are alot of members in this forum who knows how to make a sig... but it still works....soooo????

Status
Not open for further replies.