• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Eggy's new sigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Eggy's Offical Sig Collection!! Come See :D

Well after alot of people telling me my sigs are being named with permission, im now removing them and putting a little symbol in them, aswell as no longer keeping them all here, just my latest. My old ones are now in a .gif formatt, with a yellow text going thru to prevent stealing.

Sigcopy-1-1.png
Non-NamedSig4copy.png
Non-NamedSig3copy.png
Sig-2.png
EggynoW.png
shy_banner.jpg
Testy123.gif
anotherbyme.png

Join the NOAVATAR resolution!
noavatar.png

Last edited:
Level 6
I most likley won't make another of the 2nd one....that TOOK a long time...it wasn't worth it, but to be honest, i had ome help from a friend of mine with it, he got the render of the C4D, i did the rest :)

Heres a quickie i made in 5-10min.

Sig-1.png

Adding to the top post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 6
Not really a sig :\

I was trying diffrent colors, but i saved without compressing the images, so i can later fix up that white, i just thought it looked good from me, other people hav other standards :)

Anywho, Good night, i gotta get ready tomorrow...my mom and boyfriend are FINALLY getting married ^_^.....only 5 years of dating...WOOT! :)

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

What did you use to make the water effect?

And I would suggest changing the name.

Level 6
Chriz, i will pm you the link to it.

All sigs are done by me. I'm really into art. So its what i do. Don't believe me? you can ask werewulf, she sees all my artwork.

Right now im learning how to use fonts properly in free hand/animated/computed images.
iBook by the way is my counter-strike nickname. Don't believe me? http://www.fullmetalklip.org -> forums and go to arts section.

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

:O

cover bloooown

w/e

i needed a new persona

God damnit, what is it now, that when a user makes a shitty reputation for himself he just makes a new account to try and start fresh? Smells like abuse of the system if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.