• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Cool ice/fire inferal SKIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi :infl_thumbs_up:

I'm working on a map and i tried to find a cool infernal skin. I have tried models before, but half the time not all the information or files are included. So i found that skins are pretty good. So if someone could throw together a decent fire/ice infernal skin, that would be great.

Thanks,

Vinny

Level 19
Oh, apparently it doesn't need a path:)
Click onto the 'More Details' button, it states that it isn't required to have anything for it.
So all you have to do is download it and somehow use it... (I'm getting myself confused here)
Or if it doesn't work that way, you could read the 'How To Important The Model' guide below the model:)

PS: I hope this helps!

Level 2
YES, but one problem i cant import portrait. In the tutorial there is a spot in the object editor that is "Art- Model file - portrait" but mine doesn't have that?

Import your portrait model as the following example:
If your main model's name is war3mapImported\Hunter.mdx, the portrait file needs to be imported as war3mapImported\Hunter_Portrait.mdx.

The field of that tutorial is only found in Destructibles.

Warcraft III will automatically embrace the portrait file as a portrait, if imported to the path I mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.