• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skin requests for skeleton warrior & archer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, I was kinda hoping to find a skeleton skin here on wc3sear.ch. There aren't many good ones, Pins' skeleton mummy and magic mummy was great, too bad noone can dl it anymore.

I am requesting any skinner to make a fire-themed Blood Mage skin, skeleton warrior skin, OR skeleton archer skin. It would be better if someone did all three! :D lol, But seriously I really need a good skeleton warrior & archer skin for my big project. I would full give credits for the skins too.

Level 3
You DO know what I'm talking about right? Cuz I'm requesting for a skeleton warrior SKIN and SKELETON archer skin, to make them look better and scarier,not to make them look like retarded ghouls. And like I said, there aren't many good ones here I've searched for all of them.

Level 45
i aint fricking blind, why do you think i said model and skin?

I searched these for you and these are the best i could find, and the skeleton ghoul doesnt look ghouly ingame much and in my opinion is the best archer skele skin since its the only fricking one, but from my knowlege skele archers use the same wrap as skelewarriors so u can try and replace.

For gods sake... just use a fricking model, dont tell me you dont know how to import models....or are you just collecting as many skele crap as you can?

:roll:

Level 8
mmm I think he requesting for skins and models becuase he dosen't like the ones on the website.
so like do you wan't them meduim rare or chared broiled with some lava lines threw them? just PM me on what you wan't

by the way wherewolf ounce again you got the nice warcraft3campaign.net atidude of complaining about everybody request say something positive for ounce maybe you could of said like.

"I did bit of searching i think these might work"

instead of
"These are the BEST BLABLABLA"

It helps to have a positive atittude you know now you go work on your revival of the high elves and leave this poor man in peace.

Level 45
no one can be positive with the stupidity on these forums, god.. is now the only saviour....GOD! !!! pfft.

I searched, i did it, you want me to give him a fu(king trophey and call him Sunny boy?

Its obvious that i know he said skins, but its either models or nothing since the skins of the skeles are in short supply.

and you can get screwed and pronouce my name properly dumbass.

Level 8
yea and im sure your so skilled its called REQUEST not SEARCH FOR STUFF. Your acting like you did him a favor by searching stuff he already searched. I have no idea how your saying he a retard when he REQUESTING skins. Do you understand english or something? becuase im pretty sure any mind with model talent and skin would understand this request.

But then again accourding to all my friends all you do is complain about people request and models all day.

Level 45
1.Requests cant be answered since there is no storage space left, and i cant be bothered making things for specific people unless im involved with projects.

2.I nolonger do wc3 modding since im sick of assholes using me.(i havnt done much wc3 modding projects lately though)

3.Why are you here? to complain about me? Very hipporcritical.

4.If he wanted skins so bad, and since hes a skinner, he can do it himself, use models or thats that.

5.Its either i get him some suggestions or he gets no help at all, then hes probably get pissy and complain about people ignoring him.

6.I dont complain or whatever you and your friends claim all the time, although you try and be here for as long as me and god...long as mecheon and see all the idiots asand im sure youd complain.

7.You started this argument and now im finished with it cuase i cant be bothered fucking with a little "crusade" brat, you can get your "friend" who made that bloodelf skin and you can DO hes request mister "He wants a request" "dude".

god..

Level 8
1.Request can be still be accepted becuase you can alwase e-mail the files as attachments.

2.The only one using you is yourself

3. becuase you sit there and tell some guy he a retard when he just requesting some skins.

4. the reason why you REQUEST something is you don't got enough time or you can't seem to do it yourself

5. I think my offer on help better then you trying to tell him to use models instead of skins

6. aleast mecheon can listen to reason now and then.

7. the only one bothering you is yourself and your idea that your word better then anybodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.