• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

model/skin request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello

first of all i want to show you on which project we are working at the moment.
Its a orpg, now some short informations about it:

it will have 4 basic hero classes
warrior
mage
archer
rogue

the heros will have at the beginning just a few spells, after chosing one basic hero the player can decide which way he wanna go with his hero.

For exampel a warrior can become later a berserker, but only because the player buy berserker spells find maybe rare berserker spells and finding items which are pretty good for a berserker not a tank or a simpel warrior.

There will be many ways to go with the basic heros they can become with a
warrior → paladin, berserker, warrior
mage → priest, warlock, mage
archer → sniper, hunter, archer
rogue → ninja, samurai, rogue

The whole world is mostly made with custom models, the heros will also
and there we want for exampel that if a warrior find a rare sword and a armor the player can see that his hero wear the new sword and the new armor.

So there we need some custom models/skins.
Im working also on a desert area in the map where i want to have a desert village ( like they look in real) i didnt found models which would fit in for that part.

It would be a pleasure for me if a good modeler/skinner would be interestet in our project.

Thx for reading if you want more informations just pm me or write in the thread.

Nearby some ingame screenshots

Attachments

• Forest.jpg
    Forest.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 454
  • mountains.jpg
    mountains.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 332
  • neworpg_5.jpg
    neworpg_5.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 314
  • neworpg_7.jpg
    neworpg_7.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 345
  • Neworpg_11.jpg
    Neworpg_11.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 242
  • Neworpg_13.jpg
    Neworpg_13.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 254
  • Neworpg_4.jpg
    Neworpg_4.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 346
  • Neworpg_14.jpg
    Neworpg_14.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 271
  • Neworpg_16.jpg
    Neworpg_16.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 254
  • Neworpg_20.jpg
    Neworpg_20.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 261
Level 5
hey at the moment we need some one who`s experienced with making models/skins,

if you have othere areas of mapmaking where you are good, let me know which and we talk about it.

Level 5
ehm ok for exampel:
if i would take this hero for the rogue

Hero_DeathKnight - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

i would need some new waepons which are fitting in how he hits etc ... not every model does that and we need more than one waepon they have to be different ... ok maybe we can find some on hive for this.

but we want that the hero find a armor or shoulder for exampel and he can wear it and we see the new armor/shoulder on his body, so we need some skins models which look nice on the different basic classes.

And where you can see the difference, that means how i explained above we have for the rogue some sub classes the ninja and samurai.

so we also need some armor models and waepons so that the rogue basic hero looks if he wear them something like a ninja or samurai.

and that for the 4 basic heros and subclasses.

Level 5
Hello guys, thx for the responds
i see there are some guys which are interested in the project.

ok let us begin, i looked in hive and wc3campaigns to find hero models which fit in the orpg

For the rogue i found 3 models which i like:
Hero_DeathKnight - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
(this one has a scythe and is limping, it seems that the creator thought on the scythe man him self he is looking a bit like the death himself. i like him but i think we cant use because of his animation)
Headhunter - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
(this one is crouching all the time, he looks like a ninja, but he doenst looks like a hero i would play)
Sephiroth - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
(this one looks more (than the othere 2 models) like a ninja or samurai for me in my opinion, his animation is ok but his long sword has a animation i dont know if that could make problems)

now nearby some inspirations pictures i found:

you have to look on the shoulder or chest armors mostly what i think of.

first 3 pics are rogue inspirations i like the shoulder from the undead the othere 2 look also like rogue

the 4th picture says everything, he looks in the whole like what i think of a ninja

the last 2 are inspirations for the samurai textures/models the armor is nice & looks like samurai both of them

Attachments

• bloodfangprepatch2fr.jpg
    bloodfangprepatch2fr.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 214
  • nightslayer2us.jpg
    nightslayer2us.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 181
  • slexn15ob.jpg
    slexn15ob.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 146
  • ninja11_800.jpg
    ninja11_800.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 164
  • samuraiGarbageCollector.jpg
    samuraiGarbageCollector.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 698
  • the_last_samurai-2.jpg
    the_last_samurai-2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 445
Level 5
ok your right Black_stan models are pretty nice!

but that dont change anything on my request, like i described above .. i dont need just hero models ( that wouldnt be such a problem)

i need basic hero models and stuff which fits on there models.... not only waepons thats np.

i talk about armor chest armor shoulder, maybe a cape these things.

the idea is that the basic hero (for exampel warrior) doesnt wear much and if he find items his look changes ... so i can see the new cape which he is wearing .. the new armor and so on.. which have to fit on the models.

Level 5
yes thats right the basic charackters should just look a bit like the class not more

with many attachments ... armors which let them look verry different

Status
Not open for further replies.