• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cookie's Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm attempting to get my hands on all of Cookie's models. So far I have:
- Ancient Dragon Lord
- NWN Beholder
- NWN Demon Spider
- Fire Beetle
- Goblin Blaster
- Goblin Blitzer
- Goblin Chem Tank
- Tiki Ice Mage
I know that I still don't have the Dwarven General, the Dracolich, or the Iron Golem. If you happen to have these models, or know of a map that contains these models, or know of any of Cookie's works that I do not know about yet, please tell me.

Level 25
You've forgotten some of his earlier works

Ninja
Wraith (Hero and non-hero)
Demon Tower
Cannon (Pretty sure about this one being his...)
Tiger (I think he made it. Corse heaps of imitations have poped up, and basicaly anyone can make it nowerdays thanks to the oinkertools)

Am I gonna give you these models? OVER MY DEAD BODY >=P

Level 5
Whoa! Calm down! Never said that anyone HAD to give me anything :roll: . Would be nice though...
Is that Ninja model in the model section his? Its under someone else's name.

Level 5
***********************IMPORTANT**********************

I don't want ANYONE PMing me to ask me for the Cookie models that I have. Why don't you ask Cookie? Why don't you look for them yourself? I found all of the models that I have by looking through maps on this site, and it is possible to find quite a few.

Spend a little of your own time finding them. I won't answer ANY PMs asking for Cookie's models unless you have any models to send me in return.

Level 4
you actually need to know what his models are for one thing and besides me personally have tried pming cookie and no luck maybe he thinks he's got better things to do then to answer his fan mail so stop being such a grouch

Level 4
axlefoley said:
you actually need to know what his models are for one thing and besides me personally have tried pming cookie and no luck maybe he thinks he's got better things to do then to answer his fan mail so stop being such a grouch

I barey check my pm's and If I do, I usually dont have acces to the sources, now I reply to them because they are long overdue anyways

The NwN ports aint good, were just a test if those could be ported. They were totally out of place and didnt fit the wc3 style. It is also adviced not to use them (cept the beholder, he kinda fits barely)

Ninja's is republicola's! I just fixed a few things for him and put it for download for him

Tiger was done on request so he is basically crappy

Cannon is old so is not good

Ettercap also stinks (the port that is) from TToR.

Status
Not open for further replies.