• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Convert mana to heal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I mean,when you use the spell,it costs all your mana,heals used mana/4 on level 1,used mana /3 on level 2,used mana /2 on level 3 and used mana on level 4

Unit Starts the effect of an ability

Ability being cast is equal to Mega Heal

Set X = Mana of Triggering Unit
Set Mana of Triggering Unit to 0
Set Life of Target unit of ability being to (Life of Target unit of ability being cast) + (X/4)

I mean,when you use the spell,it costs all your mana,heals used mana/4 on level 1,used mana /3 on level 2,used mana /2 on level 3 and used mana on level 4

So you mean, if the caster's mana is 150 it also heals 150 life. Or if in level 1 all mana is lost but only 1/4 of it i spent to heal hp, level 2 = 1/2 of it is spent as hp, level 3 = 3/4 of it is spent to heal hp and on level 4 all mana is spent equal to heal hp or if the caster has 500 mana 500 hp is healed?

Level 8
So you mean, if the caster's mana is 150 it also heals 150 life. Or if in level 1 all mana is lost but only 1/4 of it i spent to heal hp, level 2 = 1/2 of it is spent as hp, level 3 = 3/4 of it is spent to heal hp and on level 4 all mana is spent equal to heal hp or if the caster has 500 mana 500 hp is healed?

He means, that when cast, the ability will use all of your current mana, and heal your current mana ( the mana that uses ) / 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.