• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CONSPIRACY ZONE: Clandestine posting only (they r always watchin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Post conspiracies and info so off the radar nobody even knew them b4.

Remember they want you to think 9/11 was an inside alien crash landing in your water supply wake up.

THE REAL TRUTH STARTS NOW:
  • Milk is all cows milk because human milk has been deadly since Chernobyl.
  • Ghosts were the first people to land on the moon.
  • Only one of the Olsen twins is still alive.
  • Commercials are weird because their real target audience is rich aliens living on Earth.
  • George Lucas disappeared in the 80s and never turned up, todays George Lucas is a robot made by Industrial Light and Magic, which is why all the new Star Wars sucked.
  • Gold is actually silver dyed yellow to drive up prices.

Tell everyone I think they found me.

Level 28
Conspiracy theory - Lincoln vs Kennedy

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.

John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.

John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.

Both Presidents were shot in the head.

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.

Kennedy's secretary was named Lincoln.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.

Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.

Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.

Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Lincoln was shot at the theatre named 'Ford'.

Kennedy was shot in a car called 'Lincoln' made by Ford.

Booth ran from the theatre and was caught in a warehouse.

Oswald ran from a warehouse and was caught in a theatre.

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

And just one more thing:
A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.
A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

Now do you believe in coincidence, predestination... or conspiracy?

159.jpg

Level 11
MORE REALITY BOMBS DROPPING ON YOUR SHEEPLE CORTEX.

• Cats and Dogs are a mistake by ancient gods to create armies to fight on behalf of man
  • Barcodes are actually specially coded instructions, that when scanned, beep a subliminal message to your brain telling you how to handle your purchase safely
  • The onion can become sentient but never develops enough layers (biological neural nets invented by knights templar) to do so successfully.
  • There is never a #232 in chinese takeaway menus. Ordering a number 232 was secret code for Chinese nationals in America to mobilize for combat during the cold war.

They're trying but they cant silence me I'm like Julian Assange except not a rapist.

Conspiracy theory - Lincoln vs Kennedy

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.

John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.

And just one more thing:
A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.
A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

Now do you believe in coincidence, predestination... or conspiracy?

the fuck I just read?

we all know JFK was black spray painted asian

Level 17
lets start with the biggest conspiracy of all time - THE EARTH IS FLAT!
have you even been to space? NO only a few people have even "been" to space and are we supposed to believe a few people who have supposedly been flown into this "atmosphere"
let me give you a few reasons which lead to the conclusion that earth is indeed flat instead of round:

all of the land that you have ever seen is flat

sometimes it is dark and sometimes there is light - this is OBVIOUSLY caused by the earth shifting its balance for example a river poors too much water into the ocean thus the earth gets too heavy on one side and we get this thing called night and because all objects float in space then the earth can easily change its point of symmetry due to a shifting of mass on one side.

gravity is OBVIOUSLY caused by the earth accelerating upward at a small speed, thus we get the same effect as if we where to jump in an elevator, the jump just isnt that good.

and the most evident of all, IF the earth was really a ball then how do people standing on its equator not fall off i mean at that location you would be standing on a 90 degree angle it is not possible unless you are standing on a huge FLAT piece of rock

Level 1
Wow, this thread only serves to dilute the truth of the message that we are trying to wake the world up to, if i didn't know better I would say that you were a reptile too

Level 8
Every single world leader is the same person using a teleporter and a network of remote-controlled clones, playing games against himself for amusement. He is an alien illuminati with nazi connections and his genetic material was used to seed the earth for the creation of humanity.

Dreams are actually SOS messages from a human splinter group who fled to another dimension, but we can't understand them.

There is no real "hot" and "cold", it's faked by nanomachines implanted into your skin at birth. In reality you live in a low-gravity environment in space and are forced to slave labor, all while your brain thinks you are living a normal life on Earth. If you ever feel tired for no reason, you now know why; something always seep through.

When you play video games, you are actually catching extremely distorted glimpses of the real world; all that you experience otherwise is a lie.

There are no actual human genders; everyone is now a hermaphrodite due to a mutation long ago. We are just being misled to keep society under control (most likely upheld by a patriarchal institution such as the Vatican).

Level 5
The Earth is the Centre of the Universe

The celestial sphere rotates around the earth, It's the only conclusion that makes sense. Think about it, I know school books are trying to teach you to that we're in some sort of solar system with the sun in the middle, but forget about that and think for yourself for a moment! (I don't know if they haven't figured it out themselves, the teachers, or if they are just lying on the population on God knows what grounds!)

The sun is in a spherical rotation around the Earth, where one period time equals one year.

The Earth is the centre of creation, this is where Mother Earth made us.

We have systematically since childhood been indoctrinated and brainwashed with the heliocentric delusion that the Earth and humanity, without any control (after the fictional Big Bang), accelerating out to infinity in 2.2 million km/h (68 times the moon turn & return/day), while we assumed storming through the galactic center at 900000 km/h, whilst we assumed dashing about around the Sun in 107000 km/h. It doesn't make sense.

All this while the people around the tropics are assumed to rotate around in a staggering velocity of 1700 km/h around the Earth's axis and the scandinavians in half this speed.

All this even without feeling the slightest gust. Haha, good work physicians and astronomers! :thumbs_up: Good work, indeed.

Heliocentrism is built on unverifiable assumptions, logical fallacies and circular evidence, which has nothing with the observable reality to do, and also contradicts the very basic laws of physics.

I mean.. If the earth is travelling in one direction, our galaxy in another and the whole universe in a third how can we send a red laser to the moon and have it reflected LOL. Especially when we are accelerating in such incredible amounts.
Makes perfect sense.

http://primecrackpot.blogspot.se/2012/03/demise-of-earth-centered-universe.html

Level 14
Stanley Kubrick was a shapeshifting reptilian.

EDIT:

The celestial sphere rotates around the earth, It's the only conclusion that makes sense. Think about it, I know school books are trying to teach you to that we're in some sort of solar system with the sun in the middle, but forget about that and think for yourself for a moment! (I don't know if they haven't figured it out themselves, the teachers, or if they are just lying on the population on God knows what grounds!)

The sun is in a spherical rotation around the Earth, where one period time equals one year.

The Earth is the centre of creation, this is where Mother Earth made us.

We have systematically since childhood been indoctrinated and brainwashed with the heliocentric delusion that the Earth and humanity, without any control (after the fictional Big Bang), accelerating out to infinity in 2.2 million km/h (68 times the moon turn & return/day), while we assumed storming through the galactic center at 900000 km/h, whilst we assumed dashing about around the Sun in 107000 km/h. It doesn't make sense.

All this while the people around the tropics are assumed to rotate around in a staggering velocity of 1700 km/h around the Earth's axis and the scandinavians in half this speed.

All this even without feeling the slightest gust. Haha, good work physicians and astronomers! :thumbs_up: Good work, indeed.

Heliocentrism is built on unverifiable assumptions, logical fallacies and circular evidence, which has nothing with the observable reality to do, and also contradicts the very basic laws of physics.

I mean.. If the earth is travelling in one direction, our galaxy in another and the whole universe in a third how can we send a red laser to the moon and have it reflected LOL. Especially when we are accelerating in such incredible amounts.
Makes perfect sense.

http://primecrackpot.blogspot.se/2012/03/demise-of-earth-centered-universe.html
Nope. Stellar parallax:
c1bB8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.